Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Do You Want To Be Free From Malaria? Check Within - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Want To Be Free From Malaria? Check Within (845 Views)

Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / Why Do We Keep Suffering From Malaria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be Free From Malaria? Check Within by deebobour: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2008
Millions of Nigerians and Africans in general get infected with malaria everyday.
and its even spreading faster in this raining season,where we have dirty environment,
stagnant water stored in our drainage that's if there is any,
we now have stagnant water on our floors,corridors,window side,
all of which expose us to mosquito that infect over a million Nigerians wt malaria daily.

Can you Imagine the high risk involve in taking the drugs from our various Hospital and
pharmaceutical stores all in the Name of Malaria,most of them seem fake and are not working
as they should,save yourself the stress of consuming those fake product brought into the country by some
greedy set of people by using this simple prescription i have ready in a well detailed Manual.

The Name of this Medication is DeeMS (i.e Dee Malaria Solution),it's a simple medication
that you will be mixing yourself,there is nothing fetish about it and it's so simple to
make.

DeeMS is a medication i have used personally to free myself from malaria and i can bet it
that it works,sometimes i stay 2years and more,without malaria even when am expose to mosquitoes
and people who know me have been benefiting from DeeMS too.

THE INTRESTING PART IS THAT IT SAVE YOU THE THOUSANDS YOU GO PAY INTO THAT HOSPITAL,BECAUSE YOU MAKE
DEEMS WITH AS LITTLE AS #100.

NOTE:DeeMS is not a herb,and it send malaria,feverish symptoms far away from you pretty fast than you can imagine.

If you are intrested in this well Detailed Manual to be free from Malaria,
Do not hesitate to call: 08057848025
or Visit www.fastcure4malaria..com
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Malaria? Check Within by capsmo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2008
is it the manual that will cure malaria?
or there is a drug called DeeMS?
urgent pls.
Re: Do You Want To Be Free From Malaria? Check Within by deebobour: 1:07am On Sep 16, 2008
In The manual,you get prescription of DeeMS which Contains what and what you are to mix together,and take that will surely send Malaria packing.
I gave the the Mixture the Name DeeMS.

(1) (Reply)

~~half Man,half Tree~~ / Need Original Health Products From The Usa Shipped To Nigeria? / The Many Benefits Associated With Sleeping Naked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.