Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. (1912 Views)

8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene / Busta Rhymes Signs With Ymcmb, Releases New Single Featuring Chris Brown "why St / Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by xJaysonx(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2008
Nigerian artists seem "boxed-up". Tuface did with Kelly, unheard though. Ill-Bliss dueting with Nas, speculations going on with Faze & Akon collabo, Ara works with Stevie Wonder, Wyclef did a track with Tuface, S. Sultan and Faze years back which he put on his album so has Twin-x worked, Mode-9 still looking forward. Now it's P-Square and Busta! I heared the news over the radio/tv and can also see it in my papers. These boys really paid large amount of money to duet with Busta, great work though.

What u guys think. . . wink

EDIT : Does working with Busta sound like working with Methuselah or what?. . .There's nothing hard to believe peeps. . wink. I couldn't post a high quality pic of it cause the size exceeded 200KB so i had to reduce it's quality, sorry if it isn't that vivid. . . wink

Here ya go :

Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by fastmoney(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2008
can u send me links to proof all these ft's ur talking about, besides the wyclef 1,maintain said they dun a tune with ludachris 6 yrs ago
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by georget(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2008
Very true. It's in the punch newspaper.
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by disease(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2008
Lets hope this story is true.
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by xJaysonx(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
fastmoney:

can u send me links to proof all these ft's your talking about, besides the wyclef 1,maintain said they dun a tune with ludachris 6 years ago

I saw the info on HipTV and also in the punch newspaper as "georget" posted.

disease:

Lets hope this story is true.

Ah!. . .comon, i don't bring in wrong info here. I get my *^#% str8 up. . . ;. Watch out in few weeks you will get to know very publicly.
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by Scopium: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2008
[size=13pt]SEEING is BELIEVING[/size]
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by chrisical(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
seeing is beleiving
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by Scopium: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2008
[size=13pt]HEARING the song is also BELIEVING[/size]
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by fastmoney(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2008
hip tv i dun trust but i tink punch aint gonna be messing about if it aint true cos they gt bigga lies to lie.
good 4 naija tho,
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2008
P- square and Busta?
Sounds like totally unnecessary to me tongue Well, too early to judge now, let's see what they come up with.
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by MrCrackles(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2008
odd combo!
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by deyoungest(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2008
For me oo, I no dey believe all this rumour again, e don tail wey dey talk about that faze and akon, we never still hear am , abeg no dey pass rumour again jare,
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by xJaysonx(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2008
Read for yourself.

. . .for one record, it's also in Global Excellence magazine.
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by slimghost(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2008
illbliss and Nas? when please shocked
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by UNLEASHED(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2008
deyoungest:

For me oo, I no dey believe all this rumour again, e don tey wey dey talk about that faze and akon, we never still hear am , abeg no dey pass rumour again jare,

I no no say you go talk am o! I will believe when i hear them. Punch or anything else doesn't mean comfirmation of what's happened or what's gonna happen, They're doing all those to draw attention.
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by MP007(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2008
let me tell u something, na those wey dem carrier don dey over go dey go collabo with naija artist ,
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by A40(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2008
80,000!! shocked i would sing my butt off for that amount
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by xJaysonx(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2008
slimghost:

illbliss and Nas?  when please shocked

The track isn't out yet, he is still recording it with Nas. From my understanding, "Thorough Breds (consisting of Elajoe, Ill-Bliss, Obiwon, Kel. . .) seem  very close to US  rappers especially Nas". I can remember vividly on Global Sounds then, they gat calls from US rappers after watching their "Street Hop" track.

UNLEASHED:

I no no say you go talk am o! I will believe when i hear them. Punch or anything else doesn't mean comfirmation of what's happened or what's going to happen, They're doing all those to draw attention.

Aren't you hearing them through this paper?. . . undecided

Tu-face's was like this before he said it live. The media carry it first before you get to say it live on tv. That's the way it is mayne. . .
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by chronique(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
doing a collabo aint so much of a big deal this days.i think p-square can afford to pay busta to do a joint with him.but i think its actually not worth it.opinions are like ass holes so i just might be wrong.diff strokes for diff folks.
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by wolexf(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2008
check out what i just stumbled on.

I guess the collabo thing might really be true afterall

Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by timbabng(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2008
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by javalove(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2008
wetin come consine me for dere. if dem like make dem collabo with "Temptations", no be say a dem talent dey make d collabo work, na money. if me sef get moni, i go collabo with anybody
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by packa(m): 2:05am On Sep 20, 2008
@java i totally agree with you. It's not just there talent if u have money u can do a collabo with any foreign artist.   But let's look at the bright side our nija artist are really making wave all over the world. You can imagine how much these guys earn to perform a show in abroad. I blive with consistence hard work 1 of them will surely bring home grammy. I think i have heard many people say that.  likes of Edris,dbang,2face,9nice e.t.c Sunny Ade or Fela was once nominated for grammy if i'm not mistaking. Let's encourage them. My people e no easy to drop 80,000 dollars shocked shocked shocked shocked 4 just a collabo.  Psquare  and Busta let's see what dey come out with I'm  sure u will all enjoy when busta does his thing in our broken language wink wink wink make my ear drum no bust oh!!! smiley . You guys should watch out  Timaya collabo with beyonce that will hit platinum grin grin grin
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by kodderone(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2008
Hey,

A Rapper and a slow song singers,

i don´t think it will sound nice.

Busta Rhymes and P-Square.

Well, lets see the outcome.
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2008
@ Topic,

Good for them, I'm sure its going to be real nice. , . . . . . . . smiley
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by eleshin(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2008
the collabo is real,only that psquare are not versatile i dont know how they are pull this through.
Re: P-square Collabos With Busta Rhymes. by shollyaj(m): 12:48am On Sep 21, 2008
Sounds Interesting, thanks for the Head ups.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Features Akon, Trey Songz, Meek Mill, Wale, Psquare On "The Baddest" Albu / ENIGRIN - The Return Of DAGRIN / Whatsapp Group For Electronic/dance Music (EDM) Freaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.