Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) (6617 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her / Super C To Wed Girlfriend Nicole Chukwueke / Comedian Seyi Law Set To Wed Girlfriend Ebere Cham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by CYclone1(f): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2008
It's not news that Linda is dating DJ Samantha Ronson(still hard to believe Lindsay had gone gay shocked), but are they really getting married? She was spotted wearing a heart-shaped diamond ring on her ring finger, believed to be from Samantha. Don't ask me for links--it's all over the internet. I think the Sam girl wohwoh sha.

Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by tope2000(f): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2008
wat is this world turning too
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by spikedcylinder: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2008
I read on Tyler Durdem's site that Samantha announced in a club she was dj-ing at that she and Lindsay were engaged.

If they are happy, good for them but I can bet this too would soon hit the rocks. undecided undecided
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by tollu: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2008
wahala dey o! Linsay! Never ever heard that she was gay how much more this level.

What is this world turning into indeed.

Picturing her in Parent trap and man---

CY_clone:

I think the Sam girl wohwoh sha.

LOL, she's prolly the top tongue
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by showbobo(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2008
i have started hating her right from this moment. I never knew she's this worthless.angry
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by CYclone1(f): 2:16am On Sep 17, 2008
showbobo:

I never knew she's this worthless.angry
I've always known she is--with all the rehab shait

tollu:

wahala dey o! Linsay! Never ever heard that she was gay how much more this level.

What is this world turning into indeed.

Picturing her in Parent trap and man---

LOL, she's prolly the top tongue

Yes Samantha is the top--Lindsay is going to become Mrs. Ronson.
wahala dey true true, the way people are going gay these days!

So sad sad
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by iice(f): 3:29am On Sep 17, 2008
Whatever. The engagement are just rumours, even though Lilo has been spotted wearing a heartshaped ring on the finger.

They are both ewww anyways
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2008
Won't last. Samantha Ronson has a habit of going after troubled young Hollywood stars and Lindsey is really not gay. DJs I know out there also say Samantha is the worst DJ ever. It is fun when you are young in Hollywood to hang out with DJs. You get into clubs and all the free booze and drugs you want.
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by Raymond88(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2008
Attention seekers.
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by CYclone1(f): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2008
Raymond, please how did you put that image in your signature space? I have something nice i'll like to put in mine.
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by spikedcylinder: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
Raymond88:

Attention seekers.

Lindsay& Samantha or the OP?
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by CYclone1(f): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Yea, I'll like to know
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by Raymond88(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Lindsay Lohan, she's just using Samantha to get attention from the press, she said it herself she loves messing with the press . . . like the last time when she wore that wedding ring to a party or something, people thought she was really going to marry her boyfriend when in reality they were breaking up. . .

CY_clone:

Raymond, please how did you put that image in your signature space? I have something nice i'll like to put in mine.

Put this when you want to edit your signature. [ img]<insert link to picture>[/img] but watch out for Seun and his rules, he hates decorated signatures!
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2008
Oldddddddddddddddd newssssssssssssss

Really, who cares?!
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by silkmilk: 4:40am On Sep 18, 2008
lindsay lohan gay? I'd believe her as a bisexual but a lesbian no she's too addicted to cock.
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by CYclone1(f): 4:57am On Sep 18, 2008
Raymond88:

Put this when you want to edit your signature. [ img]<insert link to picture>[/img] but watch out for Seun and his rules, he hates decorated signatures!
Thanks for the tip.
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by origina9ja(f): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2008
maybe guys aint doing thier job properly
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by teeeem: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2008
origina9ja:

maybe guys aint doing their job properly

babe, i wl just jump in2 d wel if u tl me u dnt hv a guy in ur lif! but if u do, i knw he's doin his bst 2kep u because ure a beutiful lady n men's delight.

dere4, do u wnt 2tl me dat, acordn 2ur comnt, dat he's nt doin his "job" proprly? dere n dere i totaly disagre wt u; ur guy hs prfromd excelntly wel 2hv kept u des lng.

ys i beliv relatnshp hs its chlngs but its a 2ppl tn, not jus d guy, evn u babes hv ur repnsibilits 2prform 2kep d bal roln; but wat mst babe alwys forgt dis fct.

dnt let confuse urslvs, sm sex mariag is only a sign of d lst days we're in, its bein fashiond by d devil or tl me, cn sm sex mariag produce childrn tru intercourse?
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by CYclone1(f): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2008
@tee-eem,
Spare us the text message writing style.
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by A40(m): 2:25am On Sep 19, 2008
Which dude would marry that Freckle Faced bitch anyway?
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by spikedcylinder: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2008
A-40:

Which dude would marry that Freckle Faced bitch anyway?

The same ones that "do" her na. smiley
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by A40(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2008
@spikedcylinder
Like who and who?
Re: Lindsay Lohan gone gay! Set To Wed Girlfriend Samantha Ronson (pictures) by ugsh: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
wonders shall never end. embarassed, who knows d world might soon end! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Wins – Lovely Okojie Goes Into Hiding / Nollywood Actor, Tony Umole Has Died. / Picture: Princess Shyngle, Gambian Actress With Mad Curves… Guys Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.