Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money (925 Views)

I Can Market Your Product For You In Abijan And Send You Your Money / Invest Your Money And Earn Good Returns / Withdraws Your Money On Your Liberty Reserve Account Via Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by custodian: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2008
This broker known as Hong KONG Forex Co. Ltd has been proven to be scam and falsely claim to regulated by Financial Service Regulatory Association.

This was a fake website used to gain the confidence of victims of the fraud and this website has eloped with millions of dollars, so if you are have

registered or hoping to register with Hong KOng Forex Co. Ltd stop now and visit www. forexbastards.com for more scamers.
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by custodian: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2008
have you ever been scammed, you can share your experience with me and i can also share with you how you can avoid scammer.

post it here.
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by pito: 2:33am On Sep 18, 2008
Thank you for your information
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by Holyrule(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2008
Me i must look before i leap. tongue
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by tflow: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2008
Thanx for the info, what do you know about forexgen.com? Are they reliable?
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by fxtheory: 12:42am On Sep 23, 2008
thanks for the info and god bless u
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by Holyrule(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2008
@tflow,
you got to be careful n try to follow tested and approved sites.
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by fxtheory: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2008
tflow

dont say it takes me too long to answer your question i only wants to make sure i give you 100% answer on your question and the answer is

NOOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by fxtheory: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2008
tflow, holyrule, pito

it is still cutodian i dont know why i was banned i just received the mail that i was banned for spam and i have tried to contact who so ever send me the

mail but couldnt get tru and i know i have to reply you(tflow) so i registered with a new name fxtheory if any of you can ask or protest on my behave i will

welcome your concern thanks

custodian.
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by Holyrule(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2008
@custodian,
what in the exact did you do. Did someone set you up.
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by Holyrule(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2008
This is serious,cuz i don't know you to be a spam. I'll seriously miss your username.
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by fxtheory: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2008
Holyrule,

honestly i didnt do anything that i know of, first i received 2 messages that says that two of my post was moved and i mailed back through same source

and what i get back was Custodian sorry to tell you that you have been banned from posting on nairalanad and so . thats all. may be like you said

someone reported me and who so ever it is, i believe trying to stop me from what i am giving out at cheap prices.

If there is any source we can complain or reprt also indy tell me.

custodian.
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by teeany07: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2008
guys thanks that true and this one that they call them self ipm investment i have fall for there scam i paid 3k for 3 weeks they have not given me my my pay out guys beware
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by fxtheory: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2008
teeany07
kindly tell us more about ipm investment
Re: Scam Scam Scam Scam Dont Dont Put Your Money by fxtheory: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2008
no info yet throw more light

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Millions Of Dollar In This Investment / Join The Nigerian Police Force 2009 Recruitment: 07036668372, 08025616629 / ASUU Strike- The Advantages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.