Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,907 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . (2441 Views)

Sold!!. BMW German Machine 7 Series 2010 For Take Home / THE ULTIMATE GERMAN MACHINE ( Pre Ordered by Oyewole123 from Inspired Autos ) / 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2008
Come and experience this new driving experience. BMW's are known to be well ahead of it peers
This ride is a Land plane and has flying capabilities should you find yourself in traffic grin grin grin shocked
Come in and see for yourself why this should be your next car.
Check out the outstanding features; But beware, this car might sweep you off your feet. EVERYTHING in it is automated. . . .
1996 BMW 540i, 8 CYLINDERS with protected STRAIGHT engine. Full options

FEATURES
Power Steering
Automated Windows
Central locking System with transponders
6 Cylinder 2.0litre Engine
Five Speed Auto transmission. (One in a thousand Cars)
Automated Side mirrors Adjustable with gear shifts
Driver and front passenger Airbags
Cruise Control
Bucket Seats with Automated seat adjustment and memory
Enhanced aesthetics with Wood Grain finish
Automated rear sun shield
BMW installed Car sound system with CD Loader/changer
VERY spacious interior and trunk(Size of room and parlour grin)
Rain Sensitive Wipers
VERY Chilling Aircondition(LG, Thermocool, Samsung Freezer put together) grin
Alloyed Rims including Spare tyre.

I have sold a 7 series customised version of this car and the owner keeps calling everyday to say thank you for giving him the opportunity to
experience this utmost German driving experience. It maybe you. if you have been longing for a german or BMW driving experience,
come on lets negotiate amd make this car yours. You will never regret it.

Asking Price is N1,000,000.00 (One Million Naira only). For inspection and or further negotiation, call me on 07031896630, 08052421556.

Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2008
i am finding it difficult uploading pictures
will do that later in the day please
or email me on emperoneroh@yahoo.com for pics

Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2008
some of them

Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2008
Your advert is deceptive.

A '96 BMW 535i E34 with a 2,0L engine??

I think you need to recheck the spec of your car, then repost.
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2008
A lovely ride for those that know the value and those who want to know
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2008
Come and experience German technology at its very best
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by olukunle: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2008
Siena has said it all, all those things u wrote about the car are false. Or are all those specs for anoher BMW other than the one you posted? Either you dont know, or you re just trying to be deceptive.
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by shopeuro: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2008
We export cars and trucks directly from Germany to Africa.
All our cars are Left Hand Drive and in perfect conditions.

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Please visit our website
www.carsexport.eu
[/size][/size][/size]

Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by shopeuro: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2008
We export cars and trucks directly from Germany to Africa.
All our cars are Left Hand Drive and in perfect conditions.

Please visit our website
www.carsexport.eu

Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2008
olukunle:

Siena has said it all, all those things u wrote about the car are false. Or are all those specs for anoher BMW other than the one you posted? Either you don't know, or you re just trying to be deceptive.
Olakunle,
If u are a buyer, the best advice i will give you is to come an inspect this ride if u are really interested.
What Siena pointed out was an error on my part and i have gone ahead to inspect and correct it.
As for the your other claims, a view of this car will surely convince you.
Pictures no dey lie
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by icemann(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ Emperoh
What they are saying is BMW didnt put  a 2.0 litre, 6cylinder engine in that BMW. (Never heard of a I or V6 that is 2.0Lt)
Or was the Engine Modified?

So 2 inspect i would have 2 travel 2 ugada?   undecided undecided
Who pays for the trip?
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2008
Iceman
I hope u are not here to render my engine cold cheesy
U don't have to go to Ugada to inspect the car.
If u are in Lagos, just beep me for inspection as this beauty of a ride is in Lagos.
Those who know the value should come and do business. Going Going Going. . . . . . .
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2008
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 6:22am On Sep 17, 2008
Siena:

This car appears to be a Phantom BMW.

Now, you've modified it to a 530i.

Yet, you're still saying in your ad "6 Cylinder 2.0litre Engine".

Do you really know what you're selling?
How the hell would a 1,994cc motor be fitted to a BMW 5 series, and have the designation "530i"?

Next, you'll modify the ad to a 540i, and it'll still be sporting an I6 2,0i.

**sighs with exasperation**
So so sorry ffor posting with incomplete information
I have been able to confirm the true status
Its a 540i with 8 Cylinder Straight engine
Thanks for pointing out the mis-information
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by bigfather(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2008
Emperoh:

So so sorry ffor posting with incomplete information
I have been able to confirm the true status
Its a 540i with 8 Cylinder Straight engine
Thanks for pointing out the mis-information

And that goes for a million bucks ? Na wa o ! shocked
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by amigoes(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2008
@ emperoh

go and learn the rudiments from [size=8pt]inspiredviper [/size] grin cheesy grin

u cant go wrong with those 2, they are the real deal on nland.
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by amigoes(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2008
amigoes:

@ emperoh

go and learn the rudiments from [size=8pt]inspiredviper [/size] grin cheesy grin

u can't go wrong with those 2, they are the real deal on nland.

go and learn the rudiments from inspiredviper

Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2008
amigoes:

@ emperoh

I hear you

But wait. . . . . . .
Are u a buyer or a passerby
Because u are commititng lookery without any intended purchase action wink
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by amigoes(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
u ever heard of window shopping?
about 70% of consumers buy on impulse.
dats why ur pictures must appeal to our eyes!

my broda the line between a passerbuy and a buyer is very thin.
good luck wink
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2008
@Amigoes
So where do u belong my brother
Window shopper, impulse buyer, or just waka pass grin grin
Don't mind me jokes ooh
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by rock101(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
I dont think an 8 cylinder engine can have a capacity of 2.0L
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 18, 2008
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 7:05am On Sep 18, 2008
Siena:

Exactly. Unless it was a marine engine built in 1905!!

A straight-8? As in I8 configuration?? shocked shocked shocked

Good God man, where do you get all this?
With a straight 8, the motor would probably protrude into the passenger compartment.
Or the engine would be hanging over the front bumper!
Where would the radiator be placed then? In the trunk?? undecided

A BMW 540i is a V8 motor, and completely unmistakable.
And as the badge designation indicates, it's a 4,0L, twice the capacity you've posted in your opening statement!

Not calling you a liar at all, but I feel you know little about the car you're advertising.
Is this car in your possession yet? lipsrsealed
VERY much in my possession
Two pictures of the engine will confirm for you.

Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2008
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2008
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2008
Daalu

Any buyer
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2008
Any buyer??

I also got a 1997 Ford Scorpio
European Specs
Pictures to follow shortly
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2008
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2008
1997 Ford Scorpio
Auto Drive
Double Airbags ( driver and front passenger)
Auto windows
Cruise Control
Power Steering
Automated Seats
AM/FM Seats with 6 CD Changer Deck
Very neat car.

Pictures to follow soon

Asking price is 700k
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2008
Very neat ride
For only thise who want to discover something new
After sales service very much available
See pictures below
Price is 700k

Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by igwe11(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2008
it would 've been better if you had shown the full side view,full front view,full back view and engine.
you can always move further away from the object to have a nice shot.

nevertheless you gat a clean ride there.
i can only bargain when i see the comprehensive pics of what to bargain.
Re: What A Ride. . . ! Come And Experience German Machine At It Best. . . . . by Emperoh(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2008
@igwe
call me lets talk if u are interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Babyboy For N780k / Brand New 2011 Honda Accord And 2011 Honda Crosstour @ A Give Away Price / 2003 Peugeot 406 Manual For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.