Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Dike Is Bad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dike Is Bad (675 Views)

NCAA Rules Made Me Reject $7000bonus - Courtney Dike / Falconets Star, Courtney Dike, Declines $7,000 NFF Bonus Payment / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dike Is Bad by wolex200(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2008
The Nigeria Eaglet disgrace Nigeria in the on going u 17 African nationS cup Qualifiers to be staged in Algeria 2009. i guess the coahing crew should be sacked. Being a successful player does not mean u will suceed in coaching a team. Dike and Isa shofoluwe are disgrace to the this country. imagine Benin. What happened to all our Football Academy. Fash fc, Pepsi football Academy,
Re: Dike Is Bad by Olaolufred(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2008
I was opportuned to watch the  match live on my TV screen.
It was really an eye opener that the Coach is a mess.

Those boys has no fault at all. The Man who campaign or help PDP
in rigging election was only compesated with that coaching JOB. tongue tongue tongue

Truly speaking, "Dike knows nothing about Coaching".

If these boys are the best he could see in Nigeria. It implies he
does not know BEST when he sees One.

Let's know that the boys did their best. The Coach sence of judgement
is lopsided and that is the result we saw.

Siasia's Silver winning team at Beijing was not having a solid midfield.

But with all sincerity, Alphonsus Dike's Under-17 has no Field at all.

whether frontfeild, backfield or midfield.

Dike is a Scrap.

(1) (Reply)

Demystifying Enyimba, Real Beginning Of Our Title Chase –affen / Send Your Predictions Now!Super Eagles Vs Mozambique / Chelsea(2) Vs Blackburn Rovers(0) On Sunday 17th May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.