Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? (17328 Views)

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Edmark Food Supplements Forum / 5 Best Food Supplements For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? by capsmo(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2008
Recently I have been marketed by GNLD distributors.
Initially I resisted, but later i found myself buying their
products ( Tree-en-en , Omega 3, Aloe Vera juice, etc.
worth thousands of naira. i have been taking them
for a month running. but no detectable difference.
could it be working within?
na fine girl come market me sha!
Re: Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? by ifyalways(f): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
capsmo:

lol
be ready to use it for the next 20 yrs or more before u notice any slight change or effect. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Those drugs don't cure or heal anything nor are they meant to replace your normal drugs or tablets,they are mere supplements. tongue
Re: Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? by stnonymus(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2008
Is your question about food supplements in General or specifically about GNLD supplements?If it is about GNLD ,then i would say just what i have heard.I have heard that some of their products are quite effective.Never used any though but thats what i have heard.The only ones i can speak confidently about are SWISSGARDE NAFDAC approved supplements.Those are the ones i have used and market to people.And i keep getting great testimonials(for more info on SWISSGARDE supplements, you can visit www./ourproducts.htm ).

As per your response to the supplements,i'd like to ask why you are taking them.If you did not have any symptoms or ailment,then you may not notice any marked difference after taking them.They'll act more as health boosters or preventive medicines.But i must confess that a lot of network marketers usually sell stuff that people dont really need.There are opportunists in the industry.I am just hoping your lady isnt one cos if she is then shes probably sold ice to an eskimo.
Re: Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? by capsmo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2008
A million thanks!
i take them as health booster but no noticeable change has occurred within me.
Na true talk my sis Ify. I believe u.
Even if i take Vit C i should notice a slight change in my body chemistry or system.
The drugs do not work, and they are expensive.
Re: Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? by isaco(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2008
Food suppliment works. l can asure you, drug and suppliment work differently. don't just take drug, go for test to know the problem.

see other good ones below

healthospital..com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? by Fummiee(f): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ st.anonymous
is there any swissgarde drug for pimples, spot n very oily skin.
Re: Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? by pheesayor(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2008
capsmo:

Fine girl come market u that's u didn't take it properly, some products contain doses of others e.g. Formula IV plus contains Tre-en-en, and there are some others like. If the supplemensts are not working how can one explain their success over theses years? They celebrated their 50th anniversary this year, if the supplements dont work, then they wont be this successful. All u need is to attend one of their seminars and hear for urself. For any other questions u can contact thru this thread as I'm also a distributor
Re: Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? by Kinio: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
i will like to advise people to be watchful of their comment because if u cant build dont ever destroy. I work but also market GNLD products not because of the gain but because i saw the effectiveness of those supplement ever b4 i joined dem as a marketer. I recently sold just tre-en-en to my MD's driver and d nxt morning he came back praying for me so if u dont notice anytin after taking any of those supplement, den u ar not probably observant of ur body system. I admit dat the supplements are expensive but mind u we also dispense it 4 those who cant afford the whole. pls, my fellow networkers dont try to run down any group just to sell ur products. Its a very bad way to market. tnx

2 Likes

Re: Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? by Oooji: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Gnld products really work wonders, I'm a proof. I've been buying tre en en from a lady before as just normal supplement but I noticed that whenever I take it I'm full of energy so I decided to do research on their products I can use to treat my problem of quick ejaculations and erectile dysfunction so I got a combinations of this products that works for erectile dysfunction, quick ejaculations, diabetes, cholesterol, stds and so on and to reduce cost I registered as a distributor and got them at reduced price. Within three days that I was using those products I sex my wife and I notice this change of active performance, I'm still on sex for thirty minutes and my wife was very happy. Contact me to know the products, to buy them or join as a distributor 08082002788.
Re: Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? by GNLDDRUGS(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017

[center]GNLD NEOLIFE Phyto-Defence Pack[/center]

NEOLIFE Phyto-Defence Pack

DAILY PHYTONUTRIENT PROTECTION PACK
Strengthens your body’s natural defences. The power of 6 optimal servings from a variety of fruits and vegetables in each sachet, to support your body’s natural defences. Convinient sachet containing; 3 Capsules of Carotenoid Complex, 2 Tablets of Flavonoid Complex and 1 Tablet of Cruciferous Plus. If you are constantly exposed to colds and flu viruses, and now drug-resistant diseases are making headlines.

Your cells are constantly under assault from increased oxidative stress that can lead to premature ageing and chronic life-threatening diseases like cancer and heart-disease. GNLD scientists formulated PhytoDefense to be jam-packed with all of the immune-boosting power of carotenoids, the anti-cancer benefits of all five classes of flavonoids, and the detoxifying strength of cruciferous compounds.

Benefits:
Studies by USDA researchers using GNLD’s revolutionary Carotenoid Complex show:
A 37% increase in immune system cells to fight viruses and bacterial infection.
A 20% boost in natural killer cells: your first line of defense against cancer.
A 44% reduction in oxidative damage to cells: linked to premature aging and most degenerative diseases, including cancer.
A 500% increase of carotenoids in LDL (bad) cholesterol for greater protection against heart disease.
Each capsule delivers an optimal serving of carotenoid-rich fruits and vegetables including tomatoes, carrots, and spinach.

Flavonoid Complex;
Slows spread of cancer cells 90%!
It inhibited the growth of human cancer cells by more than 90%.
Help lower risk for cardiovascular disease, including stroke, high blood pressure, heart attack and diseases of the arteries.
Deliver potent antioxidant protection that fights free radicals and supports strong anti-cancer activity at all stages of carcinogenesis.
Provide anti-inflammatory action and help enhance immune response.
Protect against Alzheimer’s.
Each tablet delivers an optimal serving from all five classes of flavonoids. Derived from whole cranberries, kale, green tea, beets, red and purple grapes, oranges, and more.

Cruciferous Plus;
Protection from the cancers we fear most
A lower risk for developing cancers of the breast and prostate. Other studies show significant anti-cancer activity for uterus, lung, colon and other digestive tract cancers.
Ability to help neutralize toxins. Cruciferous compounds can help stimulate enzymes that, detoxify cancer-causing agents.
Prevention of good estrogen from converting to bad estrogen associated with a higher risk for breast cancer.
Each tablet provides an optimal serving of phytonutrients from selected cruciferous vegetables: broccoli, radish, black and brown mustard, kale and watercress.

GNLD Special Features:
Exclusive 3-2-1 comboprovides the scientifically-proven phytonutrient protection of six optimal servings from 25 different fruits and vegetables.
Delivers the best of what Mother Nature has to offer - in one convenient pack.
[/b][size=8pt]
[/size]

YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO : +2340766837048

(1) (Reply)

Do Black Women Get Cellulite? / Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? / COVID-19 Update For January 18 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.