Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Millionaires Club(scholarship) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Millionaires Club(scholarship) (842 Views)

TTC: Join The Millionaires Club / Millionaires Wealth Secret, Stop Spiritual Enemy By Occult Power / Meet Angelica, The High-class Prostitute Loved By Nigerian Millionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Millionaires Club(scholarship) by olaide2006: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2006
hello guys in the house. i just got registered for this club called millionairesclub in united states. a friend of mine in US introduced me to the club and i got registered through their Nigerian Agent.

the website for the club is www.millionairesclub.150m.com

this is a great oppoturnity for girls most especially because you just pay a token to be registered and you got hooked to any millionaire in the world that is interested in your profile. the winning power depends on the information you submitted.

all the best

(1) (Reply)

I'm New / Can Somebody Show Me Some Love?(welcome Me) / A Day Without Nairaland, How Do U Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.