Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? (2236 Views)

Have You Ever Used CHARCOAL On Your Face Before? I Tried It Once And .... / Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? / What Do U Use 4 Ur Face Dat U Look Great (2) (3) (4)

Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by fellybabe(f): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2008
I was just wondering becaUse I know that you're supposed to, but to be honest I don't mostly brush my teeth at nite because I forget or I'll go to bed really early. But anyway, it's a bad habit I have and I'm trying to break it by brushing every night, and even cleanse my face, i guess we all know it is very important to use cleanser before going to bed. it is not the best to go to bed with make up on our face. it needs to breathe.

Do you follow a night time ritual? Like take your night meds and brush your teeth afterwards??
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by iice(f): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2008
When i was younger, never did the cleaning of the face, just brushing.

My nightly ritual include a light shower
Having a meal grin
brushing of my teeth
cleaning of the face with soap and astringent (e don do me) I dont wear make up too lazy for that
Brushing my hair now that it's not much stress
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by fellybabe(f): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2008
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by spikedcylinder: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2008
iice:

Having a meal grin
brushing of my teeth
cleaning of the face with soap and astringent (e don do me) I don't wear make up too lazy for that

EVERY day? shocked shocked
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2008
Iice you brush your hair before your sleep?? Why do you have to do that?? undecided
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by Bgal(f): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2008
Brush my teeth but don't have time to cleanse my face, etc
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by mohawkchic(f): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2008
~Defo brush my Teeth,been doin it since thine kingdom come grin good habit to get stuck on. .

~ When i cant be arsed to have a shower/bath some evenings,I Just wash my face & use a cleansing pad but usually when i do take a shower/bath in the evenings,i wash/cleanse my face & apply moisturizer!
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by iice(f): 4:51am On Sep 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

EVERY day? shocked shocked

I do try tongue

Ujujoan:

Iice you brush your hair before your sleep?? Why do you have to do that?? undecided
I find that it makes it easier to comb the hair in the morning, if i comb it at night before sleeping.
It also helps with growth.
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by rampagain: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2008
brushing my teeth is not always sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but cleansing my face,why not,i dey even bath join am grin
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by Nella(f): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2008
Brushing my teeth na always, but cleansing my face . . . my hands are too lazy 4 that one. Energy has been wasted on Teeth.

iice:

Having a meal grin
brushing of my teeth
cleaning of the face with soap and astringent (e don do me) I don't wear make up too lazy for that

u sef! grin
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by iice(f): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
Wetin? You no dey happy for me say i manage dey feminine? tongue grin
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by Nella(f): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
the things wein u suppose dey feminine about, u no go dey, na annoying things wein dey give person tough work nahim u dey feminine about grin grin

Soo because u dey comb your hair in the night before u go sleep u believe sayy u fit claim feminism abi?? grin cheesy grin lmao!  Until I see u dressed from head to toe in a[b] pink [/b]dress,[b] pink [/b]shoe and[b] pink [/b]everything grin before I go even fit hear the word feminine from your mouth grin
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by iice(f): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2008
shocked shocked
See as you call that color tongue grin

Abeg i manage clean face na grin (my mama don hound me tire with that one, had to start somehow undecided)
What if i wear red? grin Lavender? i fit manage that one In pants sha cool
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by Nella(f): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2008
And I hope your mama continues hounding u for all of them! grin

wetin be red?? red resemble woman colour for your face?? -- Nobi only lavender na Ballerina! grin -- and u call wearing Lavender manage??-- Chei, I go disown u oo grin grin Pink na pink! Either that or u continue wearing your boxers! grin
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by mukina2: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
see this fefuls grin cheesy

I brush my teeth before going to bed yes grin

wash my face , well yeah cuz i do make ablution before sleeping so that counts grin cheesy
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by iice(f): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2008
Nella:

And I hope your mama continues hounding u for all of them! grin

wetin be red?? red resemble woman colour for your face?? -- Nobi only lavender na Ballerina! grin -- and u call wearing Lavender manage??-- Chei, I go disown u oo grin grin Pink na pink! Either that or u continue wearing your boxers! grin

The face own na my concession. E don do grin
Yes lavender dey girly na grin The pink thing, nah no way tongue
Still proudly wear my boxers cool grin " grin "

Laydee, see you sef wash face too grin
I wash face anytime of the day. The advantage of not wearing make up grin

@Topic,
Ok am trying to moisturize these days. I forget alot but hey, if i get it once a week, i tried right? grin
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by mukina2: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2008
lol yeah . .empty water don do for me grin tongue
I dont do makeup os i wont be bothered about wahsing it off nicely grin grin
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by Nella(f): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
mukina2:

see this fefuls grin cheesy

I brush my teeth before going to bed yes grin

wash my face , well yeah because i do make ablution before sleeping so that counts grin cheesy

shocked shocked no comment grin grin

Iice, ok I don rest my case . . . . ( but u also brush your hair oo grin grin) lool, ok, I rest grin

@ topic

I even manage to brush my teeth because I can take my tooth brush to the sitting room and brush their while I watch TV and swallow the sweet liquid grin - - and if I don't forget, i would branch the toilet and rinse my mouth off, but if I forget undecided grin
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by fashionkid(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2008
To start with i am very suprise that is 'Bad Habit' If i dont brush at night or before i go to bed,Talking about using cleanser i understand, but that of brushing i dont do it.Maybe i will if i have to
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by tollu: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2008
Brush teeth? Never! angry

Cleanse face? Shower almost every night.
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by steaming(f): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2008
I wash my face evry night, i dont eva miss that. I brush like 3-4 times nightly in a week.

I cant think of sleeping with all them foundation seeping into my skin. That sux.
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by tRoOE(f): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2008
[size=13pt]I do take my bath everynight(it can be stressful at times)
Some times am just to lazy to apply the 3 step clinque on my face, that is why i prefer my face wipes
Brushing my teeth is a most
[/size]
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by ikamefa(f): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2008
me i nor dey brush nattin

baff wetin ? tongue cheesy cheesy grin grin

i just crash anyhow any where jare " grin "

in the morning i carry clothe wear and continue with my wakajugbe! who has time for all this feminine " ish " sef? tongue
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by mohawkchic(f): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2008
~You dont say ikamefa !! shocked cheesy grin
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by showbobo(m): 2:17am On Sep 21, 2008
ikamefa:

me i nor dey brush nattin

baff wetin ? tongue cheesy cheesy grin grin

i just crash anyhow any where jare " grin "

in the morning i carry clothe wear and continue with my wakajugbe! who has time for all this feminine " ish " sef? tongue  You're kidding,right

You're kidding,right cheesy cheesy

Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:21am On Sep 21, 2008
Always. . . . . . ., makes me feel fresh in the morning. . . . . kiss
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by ikamefa(f): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2008
grin "   kidding ke  grin grin grin you mean yoking erhmmm joking?   tongue

i kid you not  tongue grin grin grin grin grin

mohawkchic:

~You don't say ikamefa !! shocked cheesy grin

yessssssssssssssssss   tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by Gamine(f): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2008
I dont.

Sometimes it happens,

i try to make a mental note of doing it, but most times i crash without warning. embarassed
Re: Do U Brush Your Teeth And Cleanse Ur Face Before Going To Bed? by uzoo: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2008
ever since i had a terrible tooth problem 7 years ago

which led to my root canal treatment,i have never missed a day without

brushing 2wice (a.m and p.m)it was a terrible experience

and to be honest brushing every night has really helped.

as for face cleansing ,i try to do it everynight but on average maybe 4 to 5 nights a week.

Waist Chain Or Waist Beads,guys Which One do You Prefer On Ladies? / Josephine Anumbor Abraham Releases New Photos / Blush - The Beauty And The Geek