Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman (1342 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl / 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman by joshjosh(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2008
[b][b]Boy, 16, rapes 65-year-old woman[/b][/b]

By Adeolu Adeyemo - 16.09.2008

OYO State police command on Monday paraded a 16-year-old Junior Secondary School student in Ibadan, John Vincent, for allegedly raping a 65-year-old woman at Iwo Road area of the city without condom.

Also paraded along with Vincent was his alleged accomplice, Remi Okebukola, who told newsmen that he was one of the rapists and explained that they were three in number before the third person ran away.

The suspects, who also allegedly dispossessed the woman of N15,000, admitted that they committed the crime. Okebukola added that he was invited by Vincent to launch an attack on the woman and help in holding her before the rape was carried out.

“I was discussing with another friend when the boy came and pleaded with me to join him in carrying out the act. He was the first to rape the woman while I held her from the back.

“She could not resist much after the boy finished his round of sex and I took over before the police came and picked us up,” he explained. Speaking on the development while parading the suspects, the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Bashiru Azeez, said the suspects had confessed to the crime.

According to him, a team of policemen from the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) visited the scene of the incident around 11:30 p.m on August 22 while the act was on.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/16092008/news/news12.html

is this the new nigeria or some madness came on these boys
Re: Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2008
Re: Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman by joshjosh(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2008
i am still in shock my brother to read small boys having the audacity to do this. i dont know what to say for now
Re: Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman by MrCrackles(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2008
ewwoooooooooooooooooooooo! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman by Godalone(m): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2008
Yeepa!
Re: Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman by Suexy(f): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2008
Please,what can be so interesting in a 65 years old p***y that can push vincent and okebukola to this doom?.They are DOOMED already.The world is fast running to an end!!!
Re: Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman by Moyola(f): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2008
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman by joshjosh(m): 12:34am On Sep 19, 2008
Suexy:

�Please,what can be so interesting in a 65 years old p***y that can push vincent and okebukola to this doom?.They are DOOMED already.The world is fast running to an end!!!

doomed indeed
Re: Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman by sima(f): 12:44am On Sep 19, 2008
wow this is pure madness angry
rape your grandmother?. . . that is disgustin . . grossss
Re: Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman by sima(f): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2008
what were dey even thinkin. . . did dey find d woman attractive or what. . ahahhh
olori buruku omo oloshi. . . i can't imagine this kind of thing happenin. .
wit dere kokoro d*icks, . . . . awon omo iranu oshi
dey shouldnt have been born
yuTz Psh** angry
Re: Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman by A40(m): 12:49am On Sep 19, 2008
KOLOMENTALISTS people don dey kolo ooh grin
Re: Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman by joshjosh(m): 12:53am On Sep 19, 2008
sima:
what were dey even thinkin. . . did dey find d woman attractive or what. . ahahhh olori buruku omo oloshi. . . i can't imagine this kind of thing happenin. .
wit dere kokoro d*icks, . . . . awon omo iranu oshi [b]dey shouldnt have been born [/b]
yuTz Psh** angry

[b][b]dey shouldnt have been born[/b][/b]
my exact first remark when i read that article. these boys cause pain and shame to the society.

i guess it is civilisation nigerian youth style. sad to say people like these will do greater harm as they grow older unless God intervenes in the lives quickly. knowing nigeria the parents would be bribing the lawless police to release them quick and probably repeat it again.
Re: Boy, 16, Rapes 65-year-old Woman by Nella(f): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2008
EWWW!!! Sick!!

(1) (Reply)

Madness Or Style? Woman Refuses To Use Sanitary Pad. Bleeds In Public (photos) / Armrobbers Was At Ogunlana Drive Surulele This Morning / The Hoax About A Rape In Unizik Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.