Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Guys Keep Your Nails On! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys Keep Your Nails On! (948 Views)

Ladies Can Your Rock These Nails on your wedding day? (picture) / Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? / Tell Us About Your Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Keep Your Nails On! by fashionkid(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2008
I am one of those guys who easily get bored, infact i can just fall asleep while typing this text.In other to help myself i decided to do something i have only heard of a few times.Keeping nails have never been part of me as i always cut them with defferent methods including chewing them out.But this time i decided to take the challenge and guess what, the result have been phenomenal, it took me a month plus to train and trim my nails to it present size and growing and i dare to say that i recieve complement from the opposite sex on a regular basis.Beautiful ladies that i never thought i would get their attention are even the ones that are now attracted to me,Wow its fun!!.While some ladies simply fall for it , some just admire it, while the rest just choose to keep quiet.All the same i think its fashionable to keep long nails and i suggest that the guys in the house should give it a try.

CAVEAT EMPTOR
The purpose of this post is not to get the attention of the opposite sex but rather to look good and fashionable, as you may know i am happily engaged and will not support promiscuosity.I am also not a manicurist or a pedicurist i am just a fashion kid who like to look young and fashionable.keeping nails needs a lot of patients cheers man.
Re: Guys Keep Your Nails On! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2008
Jeez, I wont even talk to a guy that keeps his nails, so gayish to me.
*runs away from thread as fast as possible*
Re: Guys Keep Your Nails On! by mohawkchic(f): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2008
CAVEAT EMPTOR

The purpose of this post is not to get the attention of the opposite sex but rather to look good and fashionable, as you may know i am happily engaged and will not support promiscuosity.I am also not a manicurist or a pedicurist i am just a fashion kid who like to look young and fashionable.keeping nails needs a lot of patients cheers man.

~ cheesy got me LMAO cool
Re: Guys Keep Your Nails On! by mohawkchic(f): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2008
~My Hubby bites his nails,if he didnt,i wud have lurved to see his nails kept manicured & clipped very short!!

~Some Women do take notice of men's hands . . . & its eyecatching when its clean/manicured . . unsightly when its disgustingly unkept angry Soo when I see guys whose fingers are manicured, i do give em compliments grin i dont lift my eyebrow at guys at the nail bar getting their nails buffed/filed either Gay or Not!! grin
Re: Guys Keep Your Nails On! by iice(f): 4:03am On Sep 17, 2008
Hopefully you don't mean long nails.
yes am a sucker for great nails grin

Have no problems with men doing manis and peds, i encourage it (if they badly need it)
But long nails are ewww on men.
Re: Guys Keep Your Nails On! by TheSly: 4:24am On Sep 17, 2008
iice:

Hopefully you don't mean long nails.
yes am a sucker for great nails grin

Have no problems with men doing manis and peds, i encourage it (if they badly need it)
But long nails are ewww on men.

Na today?
You never stop this your jealousy
Or was it me that caused your nails to be short? cheesy
Re: Guys Keep Your Nails On! by iice(f): 4:54am On Sep 17, 2008
The Sly:

Na today?
You never stop this your jealousy
Or was it me that caused your nails to be short? cheesy

Oh yeah, i totally forgot you had those eww nails tongue
Jealous of what i have?
so long as the nail fine, e no suppose dey long atleast not for me. cheesy
Re: Guys Keep Your Nails On! by Nella(f): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2008
If I meet a guy that keeps his nails, I will cut it off for him when he is asleep! - - or simply rub rat food on them and let the rats do their job!

(1) (Reply)

Scents/perfumes That Fit Your Style?! / What Your Clothes Say About You In An Office Environment. / Tesori Ember Sales!!!clothes,shoes,bags...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.