Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

More Info On National Open University, : Noun - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More Info On National Open University, : Noun (1825 Views)

FG Signs Mou With NASCO Foods On National School Feeding Programme / 160 Question And Answers You May Ask About Open University(noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Info On National Open University, : Noun by fsudoka: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2008
hi pls i need sum 1 to really gist me more abt d national open university.cus i really wish to get the form,but a frnd of mine was tying to discourage me by telling me dat there was noting like lecture room in dat skool,dat all thier works are based on cumputer,dat each student must have its cumputer b4 u can become a student of noun.so pls i need more info on dis, 08032877537
Re: More Info On National Open University, : Noun by bilmsng: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
I AM A STUDENT OF THE NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA. I AM STUDYING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY.

WHAT INFO DO U NEED FEEL FREE TO ASK ME.

IF U WANT TO APPLY, GO TO OCEANIC OR ZENITH BANK TO PURCHASE UR APPLICATION FORM. 5000 NAIRA ONLY.

GO TO THE SCHOOL WITH THE ETRANZACT COMFIRMATION AND TH BANK TELLER TO COLLECT UR PINCODE AND AFTER THAT U CAN GO ONLINE TO FILL UR FORM FOR ADMISSION.

call 09020471375 for more details
Re: More Info On National Open University, : Noun by oziomaella: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2008
pls i need to know if the admission form is out and how to get it
Re: More Info On National Open University, : Noun by bilmsng: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2008
yes, the admission form is out and almost closing.

so go to zenith, or oceanic bank to get ur form with just 2500 naira only.

make phoitocopies of the form bank teller and the e-tranzact copy and take them o the school. u will be given a pin that will eneble u feel the form online.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Comrade Abiodun(S.U.G PRESIDENT ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION)Death Controversy / Greatest Abusites Lets Meet Here / ASUU Strike 2013. Lets Raise Our Voices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.