Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Us Visa Help My Friend - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visa Help My Friend (1454 Views)

I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again / Italian Student Visa-help! / I Need South Africa Visa Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Visa Help My Friend by oyewolejos(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2008
I am a nigerian and i want to apply for a US tourist visa any moment from now but i need some clarification from you.I do not have any family member in the US i intend to book for an hostel during my 3 month stay.I hope online hostel booking is acceptable at the Embassy. secondly i bank in a mortgage bank can i submit my statement of Account.I want to come and visit some tourist attractions in the US. am a business man and i intend to sponsor myself how much do i budget for the whole stay.If my application is successful how many years is my visa valid for or is just for the there month stay.with my circumstances what are all the documents i neds to submit with my application.Do i need to book my plane ticket before i submit my application.It is just for tourist.
Re: Us Visa Help My Friend by kenflipper(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2008
A copy of tourist visa requirement could be found at the embassy or on their website but! as a business man, you might want to make sure u have a copy of ur business registration, tax clearance covering past 2 to 3 yrs the more the better cos' they are very doubtful of a Nigerian intent.
Cancel the idea of booking a hostel rather book a hotel as it will show ur financial ableness at the embassy.
If u havent toured other locations in Africa, they might equally doubt ur intent as u might be refused on the grounds that u lack travel experience. So i'd advise that u visit ghana or any neighbouring country, except if u've travelled over the coast to europe or Asia before. Make sure you know specifically where u intent to visit in the USA, you will be asked and required to state the specific town!, that will give them a sense that you know where u are going and you have done prior arrangement and study. For example they already know u intend to visit the USA and u know once in the embassy, you are considered to be in the US, say for example ur going to dollywood, You simple say dollywood-Gatlingburg-Tennesseee Or Disneyland-Orlando-florida and make sure ur hotel is booked in the same location. Hopefully you are married make sure u are wearing ur ring on that day cos' it will be noted without ur knowledge when they take ur finger print and that will tell them if u have family ties to make u return back or not. Include any stock investment cert. u might have with all account details doesnt matter the kind of bank. Yes, u should have ur travel intinery which should include ur flight ticket. It could be a booking!, embassies like to know u re ready to go when they give u their visas in order to prevent the issue of passport loss or thieft that might result in their visa entering the hands of an unvetted individual. If u re deemed credible enough to travel and return u might get 2yrs multiple, if they re highly impressed by the way u answered questions and ur personality maybe 5yrs multiple. If not, a flat-out refusal with ties to return as an excuse.
Re: Us Visa Help My Friend by bilmsng: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2008
i can see u re new to this travelling system. travelling is not all about ur document but u. well u dont need plane ticket, but to be honest with u, u need some councel to avoid unneccesarry errors.

secondly to have more chance to getting the visa, go an apply in the abuja embassy not lagos.

i think with dat u hv more chance.

am abdul by name, i am a travel agent and i work for jibmatt travels.

if u need any assistance, u give a call.

discuswithmayor@yahoo.com
Re: Us Visa Help My Friend by smithcole1: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hey, friend i have link to get you america visa, but i cannot assure you the visa but my boss can get you invitation letter with foriegn document supporting it from his white wife there in usa, and if you can get your own good and confirm document here in 9ija and you summit to d embassy here i know they are goin to grant you visa straight many have don this man, you can even send me a maile or chat with through this id smith_cole_tour@yahoo.com, good luck, bye
Re: Us Visa Help My Friend by experts: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2008
the usa embasy dont value ur documents much, its all about u. so because u hv ur geniune documents dont garantee u the visa. so u hv to knw is not all about that but for u to be able to understand the sustem.

Re: Us Visa Help My Friend by godfav0urs: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2008
.I KNOW OF A LAWYER WHO DOES APPLICATION REGISTRATION FOR APPLICANT INCLUDING APPEAL WITH RESOUNDING EVIDENCE AND THEY ALL WENT THROUGH,HIS ADDRESS IS
BAR.DANIEL IDIBIA
MIDDLESBROUGH
17 ALARA STREET BY QUEENS COLLEGE ONIKE YABA
danielobida@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

21 Reasons To Love Emirates' Dubai....anytime / China's 1st Passenger Plane Takes Off For Maiden Flight / Grenada Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.