Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity (1450 Views)

2005 Volvo S60 Awd (all Wheel Drive 4x4) 2.5t N1.8 Million / 2000 Toyota 4runner 4x4 Sr5 **By Nyrol of NL**CLEARED - Watch out for Nija Pix** / Buy your clean(1st class) cars From Cotonou while working with ur budget... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by kevyngbash(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2008
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

If you have a 4x4 u can lease for a year please do contact me on 08034315898 or 08073017851.
You can also send me a blank email at cojese at yahoo dot com so i can supply u detail. Any neat 4x4 will do.
The 4x4 should be neat and in good condition enough for use as a daily car hire vehicle.
Maintenance,fueling, driver and other details will be discussed. more than 15 4x4s needed.

BUT please call/reply only if u serious,
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by kevyngbash(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2008
no response yet. i am surprised. am ststill waiting
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by kevyngbash(m): 6:40am On Sep 17, 2008
offer still open
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by kevyngbash(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
This opportunity is still available . Nairalanders dont ignore this chance. Full details of the opportunity is available on demand.
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by babeisme: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2008
hi kevyngbash,
how much r u willing to pay yearly for each SUV and how many years contract? I can possibly supply 3 or 4. Ill call u or call me my number is in your inbox!!!
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by ssRhino: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2008
If you are really serious and not a scam, why not post the details here?
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by kevyngbash(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2008
kai Rhino. I have heard you doubt characters on this forum but little did I know that I will be your victim sooner.
Why should I post details on here? Is that the only criteria for a biz being genuine?

Well, I wont post it here. Someone has already written me and I have replied with details. Thats how I want it.

I wont do me any good to put the details here.
I am a Senior Core Network engineer in a leading telecoms coy.

I am no scam and please dont insult me again. The first thing I will do is to give you the physical address of the coy. You can do ur due dilligence as the coy is fully registerd and has been doing biz. they are in Ikoyi.,

I am still waiting for reponse oo. nairalander, there will always be scamers but the world is filled with good and bad. I have not asked for money yet. When I do that you might should then assess the circumstances on which I am making such demand.

Inspired know me personally ( I am not asking him to vouch for my character though).
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by ssRhino: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2008
kevyngbash:

kai Rhino. I have heard you doubt characters on this forum but little did I know that I will be your victim sooner.
Why should I post details on here? Is that the only criteria for a biz being genuine?
I am glad to know that i have been your topic of discussion off nairaland, i must be so important, instead of you and ur cohorts to talk about selling rides and making money, u talking abt rhino, my guy, i am a guy that like to be sure be4 i cld tell pple to leap, u dont expect me to call pple that i know that there is a deal somewhere and then, all come to be phony, do u?

kevyngbash:

Well, I wont post it here. Someone has already written me and I have replied with details. Thats how I want it.

I wont do me any good to put the details here.
I am a Senior Core Network engineer in a leading telecoms coy.

Like socrates said " know thyself, so only you know who you are, we done, we all sit behind screens and talk and getting to know each other's business, so no need for you to get offended nor offensive, just trying to thread gently.

kevyngbash:

I am no scam and please don't insult me again. The first thing I will do is to give you the physical address of the coy. You can do your due dilligence as the coy is fully registerd and has been doing biz. they are in Ikoyi.,
I cant remember insulting you, all i said was, if you sure it is not a scam, so just saying, " i am sure it is not a scam" simple and chikena~~~ so now say after me ~"Rhino, i am not a scam" my guy in buz world, you need to grow a thick skin.

I am still waiting for reponse oo. nairalander, there will always be scamers but the world is filled with good and bad. I have not asked for money yet. When I do that you might should then assess the circumstances on which I am making such demand.

kevyngbash:

Inspired know me personally ( I am not asking him to vouch for my character though).
That is nice and since we all trust Inspired, so we will trust u.
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by landis(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2008
but on which Nigeria roads do you want to use these 4X4?

You cannot drive a kilometer without FAT POT-HOLES.

armoured tank  is only thing fit for Nigeria Roads.
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by kevyngbash(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
Rhino,

Please lets not drag this. You come hot and you also sound appealing at times in your reply and telling you what I feel and how I feel wilth ur reply will only prolong the confrontation.
What I have is not scam. Its a genuine biz opportunity and i was looking at getting sponsors since i cant handle it on my own.
A forum like nairaland is one of the most effective platforms to get messages across to people ( not withstanding scammer, we all just have to be careful) and that is what I have tried. Whatever doubts you have can be cleared if you are willing to invest. if you are not satisfied , you can pull out.
if you are not intersetd then so be it.

@ Landis
I will laugh off your comments. Well, even when the roads are not good, people will still have to move in 4x4s (to think of it,is it not actually better and even more comfortable to move in 4x4s on pothole-infested roads?)

Ahahahhahahahahhahah
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by ssRhino: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
kevyngbash:

Rhino,

Please lets not drag this. You come hot and you also sound appealing at times in your reply and telling you what I feel and how I feel wilth your reply will only prolong the confrontation.
What I have is not scam. Its a genuine biz opportunity and i was looking at getting sponsors since i can't handle it on my own.
A forum like nairaland is one of the most effective platforms to get messages across to people ( not withstanding scammer, we all just have to be careful) and that is what I have tried. Whatever doubts you have can be cleared if you are willing to invest. if you are not satisfied , you can pull out.
if you are not intersetd then so be it.
Now you are talking.
mail me your detail and let me see how the figures adds together, i cld get any kinda SUV from the western world and send to Nigeria, so lemme see what yu got to offer and we can take it from there.
rhinnoo@gmail.com.
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by inspiredm(m): 2:04am On Sep 18, 2008
kevyngbash:

Yes I know Kevyngbash, He is one of my Clients, He briefed me about the 4X4 Business Proposal and Im still Working On it, I believe its a Genuine Business Idea.

$$Rhino:

I[b]
That is nice and since we all trust Inspired, so we will trust u.[/b]

$Rhino,

I am yet to hear from you as per Our last Discussion.

As Regards Kevyngbash, He is Genuine.
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by kevyngbash(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2008
Good morning forum,

Thanks Inspired.

Rhino,
you have to understand that this need is 'relatively' immediate. The clients need the service now and might not be able to wait for a vehicle that has not been bought not to talk of one that has to be shipped from abroad.

But a different arrangement can be made. You get the vehicle, the company gets the clients who would use ur vehilce and pay you a daily fee. every other thing can be arranged and formalized.
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by landis(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2008
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by kevyngbash(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2008
I have replied. The details are below

10k naira/day/car.

Car will be with the client. They need the car for 7days for up to a year (renewable)

Maintenance should not be a prob cos the car should be in good condition to be considerd in the first case. So maintenance will likely be once in 3 months.

Drive salary ranges from 20-30k. if u have ur own driver he has to be inducted and trained by the company. if u have ur driver, he can be paid any amount as arranged by u.

You have to bother about the safety also. so ur car should be insured. Thats normal.

A rough but practical expenses/profit/month can be obtained from the company on serious demand.

Stay blessed.
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by kevyngbash(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2008
Forgot to add:

Usage will be strictly within Lagos and if situation demand that the car gets out of lagos, a different fee will be paid for the number of days the car is out.

Fueling will have to be by u.
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by cgift(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2008
Nice idea but what of when you have to do major repair works on the vehicle? who bears the expenses? How are we also sure that one will be notifed if the vehicle goes out of Lagos? are yousuggesting i should start bothering my head for a vehicle tracker too?
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by bigfather(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2008
Sounds tempting but i nor go fit release my toy jare . But it's a cool deal !
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by ladoma(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2008
grin eh eh eh.initially i was carried away by this tempting offer.but a careful analysis of the terms shows u will be given out your vehicle for peanuts.u are paid #10000 per day,and u are d one to fuel the car,is there a peg on the mileage the car will cover in a day.in lagos for that matter.my brother by the time they finish using your car in a day,u wont have 2000 left,plus the driver salary too.u get it now
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by kevyngbash(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2008
@Ladoma,

Someone called from PH today as per this biz. He happened to work for a similar coy in PH, giving out jeeps for 15k per day all other conditions being same. PH is different from lag. (PH caller u might want to comment on this)

What you should ask yourself is how much such services cost in Lagos as at now. There are so many coys offering this service. do they make profit?

do ur calculations based on a months take home. nobody is going to be paying u daily. they will pay u monthly based on number of days in the month and what maters is how much you get monthly.

Well, anyway sha, u cant partake in all business that comes up. If you think u wont be able to make the best out of this one, then let it pass by
Re: Earn Money With Ur 4x4: Biz Opportunity by KDK(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2008
Hmmm, 10,000 is a bit small especially considering the fact that you will fuel the car and pay the driver. No Deal.

(1) (Reply)

2001 Mazda Mpv Wagon $8000 To Lagos Port-buyer Clears / TOKs Volkswagen Golf 3 "quick Sale" / Neat Mitsubshi Space Runner- toks 700k LAG CLEARD..REDUCED to 620k CALL NW....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.