Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Unical Mba In Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unical Mba In Lagos (2104 Views)

I Need Information On Mba In Nigeria / Mba In Unilag Or University Of Ife / Fees And Duration Of Mba In Uniben? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unical Mba In Lagos by nwajay(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2008
how do i get the forms for the next batch of postgraduate study at their festac campus and where can i get it. pls assist
Re: Unical Mba In Lagos by Ikazuagbe(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2008
I'm also interested in this MBA Unical Programme @ their Festac Campus,

please lets know when the forms are coming out for sale, how much is the form, also how

much is the fee for the entire programme, how long is the duration i.e 1 or 11/2 or 2 years.

Also alert us where the venue of the programme is in Festac and other useful information

as regards the entire stuff.

Thanks and God bless u
Re: Unical Mba In Lagos by nwajay(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
Please pple an address of where i can get the form is enough.

Thank you
Re: Unical Mba In Lagos by jmjosd: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2011
am also looking for the cheapest MBA programme in lagos, ? anyone with an answer let me know pls

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State University 2011/2012 Second Batch Admission List. / Where Are The Bats Going To? An Observation / The Use Of "Uncompleted" By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.