Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Da F%% Is Wrong With Kenny Ogunbe? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Da F%% Is Wrong With Kenny Ogunbe? (956 Views)

Country Music In Nigeria, Kenny Rogers, Don Williams, Do Nigerians Appreciate It / The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" / Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Da F%% Is Wrong With Kenny Ogunbe? by MP007(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2008
I was watching this new nigerian artist on youtube and dam! , wetin kenny dey do for the music , smoking and ^^^^^ like a don, the sh%%t just put me off
Re: What Da F%% Is Wrong With Kenny Ogunbe? by MrInfo1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2008
undecided

link ?
Re: What Da F%% Is Wrong With Kenny Ogunbe? by Robotnik: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2008
Nigerians again, pezon sidon they enjoy the fruit(s) of his labour you dey beef am, the earlier you begin to make your own money the beta. Imagine yourself being in his shoes, I am sure you will even have 2 shorties by your side lol.
Re: What Da F%% Is Wrong With Kenny Ogunbe? by steve49ja(m): 12:02am On Sep 18, 2008
was sauce kid in the video too?
in the beginning of the song sauce walked in with another guy and kenny was busy smoking ,keke later brought out a suitcase filled with dollars right?
if thats what happened in the video youre talking about then the artiste youre talking about is kelly handsome and the track is 'maga don pay', kelly handsome is signed under kennis music and the video was directed by keke

keke's act in the video was too 'wannabe', fake!!!
Re: What Da F%% Is Wrong With Kenny Ogunbe? by fastmoney(m): 7:19am On Sep 18, 2008
stop hating on a mans swagga, he can do wat eva he likes as long as hispaying for it, check my facebook and see wat i do when im ballin with niggaz u would definately hate me too, well im not too mad at you cos i used to hate on them niggaz in the past too but i just tot about it and realised i was a hater and since then i focused all my hating energy on my husttle and i've been ballin eva since,
Re: What Da F%% Is Wrong With Kenny Ogunbe? by osasp(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2008
@ fastmoney

true say

even doe i dont like d fat bellied man
Re: What Da F%% Is Wrong With Kenny Ogunbe? by Arcani: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2008
Let them shoot their videos the way they like, I actually don't like the song or video but then, thats his business. Shio
Re: What Da F%% Is Wrong With Kenny Ogunbe? by MrInfo1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2008
Arcani:

Let them shoot their videos the way they like, I actually don't like the song or video but then, thats his business. Shio

Yea
Re: What Da F%% Is Wrong With Kenny Ogunbe? by virtum(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2008
@link
maga don pay by Kelly hansome.
u musnt blame him because hes jus doiin his thing. Baba Kenny, Kip d gud work goin.
Notin do u,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0N_eFUUslM

(1) (Reply)

Latest Song From 2face Idibia / Kanye West Performs With D'banj & Don Jazzy At Koko Concert In London (pictures) / Gbedunation Interviews Brymo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.