Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

How True Is Samnetrecruitment Agency - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How True Is Samnetrecruitment Agency (1510 Views)

Federal Government Agency Job Recruitment 2015 (multiple Positions) / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is Samnetrecruitment Agency by nagari: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2008
hello Nairalanders,
there is this recruiting firm called SAMNET RESOURES COMPANY recruiting fresh graduates.I tried to fill their online application but they are asking me to pay the sum of 1500 into a UBA account.Please i am a little bit confused and  need your help on this because i understand that their a lot of scams going on now all in the name of recruting graduates.
the company website is samnetrecruitmentonline.com
I need your response.
Thanks
Re: How True Is Samnetrecruitment Agency by chicky2: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2008
i think this samnet thing is a scam,if it's a big company as they said and they want to do verification it should be done at there own cost.
Not paying before sending an application.
Does anybody know the company's website? it seems the website is only designed for recruitment.Has anybody heard about there services or company here in nigeria.I think they want to exploit fresh and inexperienced graduates because all the vacancies are for trainees.
We have to be wise.
Re: How True Is Samnetrecruitment Agency by 377: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2008
I believe that no agency will ask you to pay money .what i want to say is that no matter that the money is small is a scam
Re: How True Is Samnetrecruitment Agency by mishaelash: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2008
The website is www.samnetrecruitmentonline.com

Guys, that website was designed by a group of wicked people to defraud desperate job seekers. I tried to register using dummy teller number and when i clicked submit, it brought a blank page.Their database is not even big enough to accomodate volumes of applications if truly you pay.

The website has no company address, no list of clients, nothing to even trace them.

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE!!
Re: How True Is Samnetrecruitment Agency by aaraoye: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2008
Hey guys,

I went through the the reply on Samnet Resources Company and i really appreciate your effort in exposing its nefarious activity. You wouldn't know what good you've done for most job seekers.

Kudos.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Excel, Warri Pay Check / Nimasa, Rener Must Reconduct Their Aptitute Test In Lagos!!! / Please Did U Receive Message From Ds Number +2348034884122

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.