Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Nigerians Are Yet To Embrace(d-skin) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What Nigerians Are Yet To Embrace(d-skin) (605 Views)

Stop The Search,embrace Self Employment / More and even more Nigerians are falling in Love with BBN SMS / Do U Know That Nigerians Are Going Crazy? I Bet U Dnt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerians Are Yet To Embrace(d-skin) by sheface: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2008
I've long thought of what a good innovation d-skin is. Incase you hav'nt heard of d-skin. d-skin(Disc Protective Skin) is the newest technology that has just hit the Nigerian market and has definitely come to stay. I may be understandably passionate about this because i'm mad about cds. With d-skin i can now protect my favourite cds whilst even playing. Now My cds durability is forced irrespective of low standard cds in the Nigerian market. This market will involve all and sundry and its' application is vast. As an artiste you can authenticate your yet to be released album by snapping d-skin on every copy of your cd before hiting the market. That way piracy is reduced to its bearest minimum. As a cd store operator, you can improve on services by snapping d-skin on every copy of your cd before renting out. That way even your cds are protected from scratches as a result of carefree handling by customers. Is'nt this great. I am the sole distributor of d-skin in the south of Nigeria and would love to do business if one is interested. Send email to arthur_sly@yahoo.com or call 08057281415.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Online Business / Free To Niaraland Members 200 Naira Bonus / The Cheapest Internet Browsing Subscription Package Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.