Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

How A DOCTOR Turned My Impotency To Potency & Many More: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A DOCTOR Turned My Impotency To Potency & Many More: (1181 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A DOCTOR Turned My Impotency To Potency & Many More: by afam4life(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
LET ME SHOW YOU OF A DOCTOR THAT TURNED MY IMPOTENCY TO POTENCY AND SOLVED ALL MY INFERTILITY PROBLEMS AND HOW YOU CAN BECOME A WONDERFUL MAN ON BED, NO MATTER WHAT,

LET ME INTRODUCE HIM TO YOU.  HE IS DR. IBIDIRE ADETUNJI LAMS (HERBAL). HE BASED IN LAGOS AND HIS OFFICE IS LOCATED IN LAGOS AND LONDON, JUST CHECK HIS WEBSITE www.wonderfulman.net AND FROM THERE YOU CAN GET MORE INFORMATION. HE IS ALWAYS ON AIT TELEVISION (SUPER BREAK FAST SHOW) FROM 7 TO 9:30AM EVERY SUNDAY.

I JUST WANT TO STOP HERE FOR NOW, BUT IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS, YOU CAN CALL HIM ON 08033224458 OR MAIL HIM adetunjilams@yahoo.com. YOU CAN CALL OR MAIL HIM NOW,

THANKS
AFAMEFUNA IZUAKOR

Re: How A DOCTOR Turned My Impotency To Potency & Many More: by ifyalways(f): 2:04am On Sep 18, 2008
Una sabi talk sha undecided
see ya cheeks like kpof-kpof grin

(1) (Reply)

Body Reshaping Garments And Nutrition Diet For Slimming. / Odum Egwu Herbal Tea,how Effective Is It Towards Curing Stds. / Farting May Add Years To Your Lifespan - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.