Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. (1060 Views)

The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread / Igbo Dont Commit Suicide, Watch Video Of Air Raid By The Nigeria Military / Injustice: 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria Without Niger Delta People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by QuotaSyste(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2008
RIP to all Niger delta people that died as a result of the recent/on going air raid by the nigerian military. Please sign here if you are sadened by this injustice against your fellow nigerians.
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by tpia: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by QuotaSyste(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2008
tpia:

OP: let me wait for you on another thread, not this one.
You are evil and wicked. You stinking hausa bigot. Quit this thread if you are not going to register your RIP/condolence for the dead.
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by tpia: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by QuotaSyste(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
tpia:

you are nothing but a useless noisemaking empty bigot who is trying to make profit out of other people's calamities. Stupid vampire sucking on other people's blood like the rabid bat that you are. Licking the wounds like a flea infested rat while blowing air on the bite in order to calm down his victims.

Your demons will continue to pursue you, bloodsucker.
Look yourself in the mirror and you will see that your rants here is exactly reffering to you and your people.

Licking the wounds like a flea infested rat while blowing air on the bite in order to calm down his victims.
Exactly Yar'adua's action of creating new Niger Delta ministry purely meant to divert attention. Hausa bigot, don't you have feelings/sympathy for the dead? Why pollute this RIP thread? Register your RIP or phuck off your illiterate hausa dead body from this thread.
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by Aussie(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2008
Both of you are dump fools!!

How has that taken away bread from my table or sleep from my eyes??

Those militants are miscreants and lazy idiotic fools like the initiator of this thread.

I'm outta here,
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by blackspade(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
^^ +1
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by Aussie(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2008
^^+1+blackspade
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by QuotaSyste(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2008
Aussie:

Both of you are dump fools!!

How has that taken away bread from my table or sleep from my eyes??

Those militants are miscreants and lazy idiotic fools like the initiator of this thread.

I'm out of here,
Typical lame son of nigerian murderers. The oil must be flowing and we don't care how and at who's bloody expense. British mugu.
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by ifyalways(f): 2:15am On Sep 18, 2008
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by QuotaSyste(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2008
I wonder why yorubas and hausas of this forum are not signing their condolence here for the people of Niger Delta whom are being killed at the moment. I guess the killing is justified and should continue so the oil must continue flowing. My take on this is that no one should in the long run invite the British and the Russians and the Egyptians to come to their rescue and help them.
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by SamMilla1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2008
one thing i will tell you is to quit arguing with this tpia.
he us insane.
i wonder why he is still a member of this forum
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by Planner(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2008
Tpia,

Just a paying respect to the dead (who were killed innocently) would not hurt you in any way. Be matured, man!
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by tpia: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2008
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by tpia: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2008
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by bawomolo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2008
QuotaSyste:

I wonder why yorubas and hausas of this forum are not signing their condolence here for the people of Niger Delta whom are being killed at the moment. I guess the killing is justified and should continue so the oil must continue flowing. My take on this is that no one should in the long run invite the British and the Russians and the Egyptians to come to their rescue and help them.

this thread is obviously part of your propaganda and not exactly sympathy for ND. you have made insulting posts about ND indigenes in the past, so no one is falling for your crocodile tears.
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by Arnold1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2008
bawomolo:

this thread is obviously part of your propaganda and not exactly sympathy for ND. you have made insulting posts about ND indigenes in the past, so no one is falling for your crocodile tears.

Kudos to you bawomolo for seeing right through him
Re: Rip To All Niger Delta People Fallen By The Recent Nigerian Air Raid. by Buduz: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2008
r.i.p

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Arrests Dangote, Naija's Richest Man, Slams 121-count Charge On Nerc Boss / The Whole Nigeria Wish Him Dead, Who? / Three Things That If Done Will Change Nigeria Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.