Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Lekki To Become The New Dubai In West Africa Watch Out - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki To Become The New Dubai In West Africa Watch Out (2068 Views)

3br Luxury Serviced Apartment at Lekki TO-LET / Have You Gotten Yourself Something Nice Around The New (dubai) Lagos? / Have You Gotten Yourself Something Nice Around The New (dubai) Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki To Become The New Dubai In West Africa Watch Out by property4u: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
Serious developers wanted! Maybe you don't really know what the Govt of Lagos state is doing around Lekki in partnership with other international donor aid agency,

Lekki to become the new Dubai in West Africa watch out[i][/i], many investors have already rush down to secure parcels of lands. To be honest a peep through the master plan shows that the area is the fastest in the world today with several infractrusture on ground already. please if you have not got your own plot yet rush now before it will be too late!

I have more than 100 plots close to the free trade zone for sale corporate organization or individual prefered. The lekki free port, airport, sport city, conference city etc will be a stone through from the place this plots are located. Very close to Amen Estate were serous building work is in progress, along the Free trade likn road.

Well am into full time property consulting if you need lands within the lekki axis a call or email will save you a lot of strees and see your request met in a short possible time.

Meanwhile i have various houses for sale within the axis as well and spacious plots of land from 400m - 10,000m.

If you are a serious and ready client call our office @ 3/5 Adeyemo Alakija V.I. or Suite 60 Sebuff plaza, Osapa lekki. 08022132445

# 35 Hectares for sale @ Ibeju (good for commercial, industrial and coorporate estates etc).

# Half plots for sale @ Lakowe, Ibeju Lekki - 500k

# House for sale @ VGC duplex semi detached (120m)

# Land of 1,300m2 @ Mayegun Estate, Lekki (18m)

Call: 08022132445
Re: Lekki To Become The New Dubai In West Africa Watch Out by cgift(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2008
How sure are you about these information? I have so much stake in this area and often time have been calling people even on Nairaland here to buy into thesse areas. Have you been there lately? Could you tell the house of any developmental works already going on there?
Re: Lekki To Become The New Dubai In West Africa Watch Out by property4u: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2008
Thanks for your question am more than sure before posting here and for your information there is alot of serious development on ground already now. I operate within the axis. If you are keen and wish to know more about the Lekki axis and its project a call and visit to the area will really help you alot am into full time property consulting! Hola for serious deal if any 08022132445
Re: Lekki To Become The New Dubai In West Africa Watch Out by astar2008(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2008
Mr Property4U
what is your email address so i can send you a blank email, so you can send your prices to me, i am looking for land along this Axis.
Re: Lekki To Become The New Dubai In West Africa Watch Out by property4u: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2008
Talk to me on Phone: 08022132445 am always available!
Re: Lekki To Become The New Dubai In West Africa Watch Out by property4u: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2008
The Eleko lands is becoming a hotcake in the property market if you are an investor or property merchant you need a taste of this market. Meanwhile check out our list of available property.

# 66 Acres of land @ Eleko, Ibeju N500 per plot
#700 Acres of land @ Epe N300 per plot
# 100 plots of land @ Eleko N700 per plot
# 3 plot @ Eleko N450 each
There are various other Eleko, Ibeju n Epe Lands available on request.

Ajah
Several plots available.
# 1 plot on dry land fence with gate @ Ajah. 10m
# 1 plot on dry land fence with gate inside a mini estate @ Addo Rd, Ajah. 5m
# 3 plot facing express @ Ajah good for banking. 130m

various other property are available whatever ur needs are in respect to property within the Lekki/Ajah only call you get it.

Re: Lekki To Become The New Dubai In West Africa Watch Out by TexMan4u(m): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2008
Hello Mr Property4U,

Please send details info to blacksongroup@yahoo.com.

Tks.
Re: Lekki To Become The New Dubai In West Africa Watch Out by oludunamis(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2008
can you tell us where akodo lies in the entire ibeju lekki area

thanks
Re: Lekki To Become The New Dubai In West Africa Watch Out by property4u: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2008
Akodo is close to where the Lekki Free Trade Zone Starts and also close to Lekki Local Govt. Council. Akodo is were the most serene beach resort and tourism centre in Lekki area of lagos state. its like 3min. drive to the free trade zone. Its a nice place. If you have not bougt a piece of this investment do it now.
Re: Lekki To Become The New Dubai In West Africa Watch Out by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2010
Please, this is a very old post. Can you call me her or email me: adetund19@yahoo.com
Do you still have any of these properties? Please, its very urgent.

(1) (Reply)

Self Contained Rooms Available For RENT In Wuse Zone 2 Abuja / Quality Prefab Buildings And Portable Cabins At Affordable Prices / Is This Man Reaping Me Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.