Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Anyone With Sterling Bank Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone With Sterling Bank Test Format (2508 Views)

Workforce -sterling Bank Customer Service / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Sterling Bank Test Format by visvangels: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2008
i believe everyone seeking for job will agree with me that we need sterling bank test format. we dont have to wait till when they start calling us before we start preparing for the test. smiley wink grin
anybody who knows the test format of sterling bank should pls inform the house so we can start preparing before the test comes up. good luck us all
Re: Anyone With Sterling Bank Test Format by saxon(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2008

i believe everyone seeking for job will agree with me that we need sterling bank test format. we don't have to wait till when they start calling us before we start preparing for the test.
anybody who knows the test format of sterling bank should please inform the house so we can start preparing before the test comes up. good luck us all

TRUE TALK visvangels . . . . .
eh, any one in the house , ??
lets fail to think that there's time, its most probably less than 40 days away.
Re: Anyone With Sterling Bank Test Format by Ave(f): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2008
Its fifty questions in all 4 fifty minutes.twenty five verbal reasoning (comprehension with options like true,false,cannot say)and twenty five numerical reasoning the one with tables and some questions on proportions.the questions are ok sha but the time is short so one have to be very fast and ACCURATE.Better still,start with the ones you know.

All the best.

One love.

(1) (Reply)

Total Interview In Port-harcourt / Sandtex: Portland Paints And Products Nigeria Plc / Job Vacancy At Ciuci Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.