Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,898 members, 7,844,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Poll: Obama Retakes Lead Over Mccain - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Poll: Obama Retakes Lead Over Mccain (1643 Views)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Poll: Obama Retakes Lead Over Mccain by omoge(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2008
thank you Richyblack. No matter what, No way for MC.

I better have more tax than have another gunshooter in there.

Mind you Queenisha, even though MC tax looks better now, something will always come up and it will go up. Don't buy that politrick of MC.
Re: Poll: Obama Retakes Lead Over Mccain by RichyBlacK(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2008
omoge:

thank you Richyblack. No matter what, No way for MC.

I better have more tax than have another gunshooter in there.

Mind you Queenisha, even though MC tax looks better now, something will always come up and it will go up. Don't buy that politrick of MC.

omoge,
The Republicans are a joke! They overspend and run the economy into a ditch with record budget deficits, create all sorts of excuses to go to war (mainly so they can sell arms and corner some the world's largest oil reserves), and still want to cut taxes! They'll then express surprise that decades-old financial powerhouses are crumbling, people can't pay their mortgages, unemployment is high and the dollar is weak!

McBush can go shove his fake tax cuts into you-know-where!

I wonder where the $$trillions for fighting a senseless war and bailing out financial institutions will come from if the government is not "big" enough to handle it. See how the anti big government Republicans are sweating to make sure all their Wall Street pals don't lose money, but when it comes to bailing out the poor man what's their attitude? They made filing for bankruptcy even more difficult for individuals! Gosh! These Republicans!!
Re: Poll: Obama Retakes Lead Over Mccain by Queenisha1: 2:18am On Sep 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Manly responsibilities? You're not a man, how can you know what manly responsibilities are. grin

Just because I haven't killed anybody,doesn't mean I haven't seen dead bodies grin
Mouths to feed in America? Feeding is typically less than 10% of most people's income. There's nothing hard in feeding kids.

do I get that 10% from the moon?
If Obama takes 40% in taxes and feeding takes 10%,30% goes to housing what is left?
Am I going to buy my 18Karats with my fingers? grin

School fees? Let me give you some advice (though I know you married people don't like listening to single dudes), put your kids in good schools in k-12, give them adequate preparation for college, and make them curious enough to love knowledge for the sake of it. They'll easily hit 4.0/4.0 in high school, go to great schools with enough grants and scholarships, and you don't have to dole out 150K per annum on school fees. Proper planning results in less spending. Just a piece of advice to my sister.

when you find a professional school like med or law schools or even pHD programs that give out full scholarships ,let me know.

Somali ashewo”? Haba! Why address a fellow woman like you in that way?  She's not an ashewo, far from it. How many ashewos have Sloan MIT degrees and earn six figures? She's a decent woman and a devout Muslim.

Furthermore, I typically send no less than 100k per annum to Nigeria, though this year has been different because I'm helping out fellow Africans in Somalia as a visiting professor; less income but more sense of reward

You think I've forgotten. grin
a devout Muslim that shouts wa yo allah under your sheets lipsrsealed
abeg tell me sumtin

This boy you too dey pose.
Typical Igbo man.
who dash you 100K to dash away
are you a thief ? grin

Stop the tired mentality of "I'm doing well because I work hard, and if you're poor then it must be because you're lazy". Hard work and high income are not always positively correlated. Likewise, laziness and low income are not necessarily correlated.

do you even live here in the USA?
The poor you'll have with you always.
I'm not saying they shouldn't be helped but I don't have to pay more than I'm already paying in order to help them.
They are already getting food stamps for free food , free or low cost housing, help with heating bills, govt subsidized or free day care, free job trainings,free job placements,  free bus tickets, free and subsidized health insurance ,free milk for their kids, free vouchers for this and that, even free supply of condoms.
They even got a free tax rebate the other time
Should those of us who work kill ourselves for them? grin
abeg we are already paying enough.
You don't have to take food from Queenieshamika's mouth to feed them again
haba!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Becomes Polish Senator: / How Brexit Will Affect Nigerians In Diaspora And Those In Nigeria / Turkey Rushes To NATO As Syrian Jets Kills 33 Turkey Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.