Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Selling GSM Recharge Pins On The Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Selling GSM Recharge Pins On The Internet (1596 Views)

How To Print And Resell Fast Sellable Gsm Recharge Vouchers. / Buy Gsm Recharge Card Wholesale At Lower Price, Where? / Gsm Recharge Voucher Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling GSM Recharge Pins On The Internet by hobat4cash(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2006
Guys I have just hit this idea of providing virtual recharge pins of major Gsm networks on the Internet. I was wondering if this will be a good idea. Please your advice needed.
Re: Selling GSM Recharge Pins On The Internet by Seun(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2006
See www.rechargenigeria.com and www.prepaidnigeria.com. Are you still interested?
Re: Selling GSM Recharge Pins On The Internet by rikkyjen(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2006
Seun. how secured are this sites i mean using a master card on a naija site could be fearful. You get ma drife. Afterall na theif dey sabi theif cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Selling GSM Recharge Pins On The Internet by haywhy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2006
I reside in the uk and i am contemplating on selling recharge cards on the internet to nigerians abroad ( enough 9jas are abroad).
  But i don't know how to upload the pins and all sorts. I am also thinking there is need to talk to mtn, glo etc so they can sell pins in a format that will be easy to upload onto the site at a low price.
  But what about marketting? I can partner with you but u must market the site in Nigeria because it is 9jerians that 9jerians will send the pin to when they buy, Prepaid nigeria & his partner do not accept credit cards so they are not competitors at all.
  Though, I as a nigerian am even afraid of been a partner to another 9jerian because ko easy 4 here too ooo & i must not be gbad
  One thing i like about this is that it's what u sell, no magic or bcome a millionaire in 1 week.
Re: Selling GSM Recharge Pins On The Internet by Hustler4(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2006
Yes I can help you with your Recharge Card Online
Re: Selling GSM Recharge Pins On The Internet by haywhy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2006
Hi, how can you help me? Hope you are 4 real.
Re: Selling GSM Recharge Pins On The Internet by kennyuche(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2006
Am interestd in ds biz i nid mor info on it d msg is not clear.

(1) (Reply)

Huggies @ Wholesale Price / SOLD: Used 1.5hp National Split A/c Unit For Sale @ =n=28,000 / Please Advise On Very Effective Means Of Advertising On A Low Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.