Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ibadan Based I.t Company In Need Of Marketing Officers - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ibadan Based I.t Company In Need Of Marketing Officers (1008 Views)

Python Killed In An Oil Company In Delta State Today / Marketing Officers (trainees) Urgently Needed In A Microfinance Bank / A Company In Lagos Sells Laptop For #8,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Based I.t Company In Need Of Marketing Officers by oludee: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2008
An I.T company, based in Ibadan requires the services of Marketing officers, male and female. Suitable applicants must
1. Possess a minimum of an O.N.D
2.Be confident, articulate and have a good command of the English language
3.Be proficient in the use of basic software applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point and must also be proficient inthe use of the internet.
4. A good knowledge of Ibadan city will be an advantage.

Interested applicants sholuld forward their applications and their attached CVs to jobssolution@yahoo.com on or before Wednesday, 24th September, 2008.

(1) (Reply)

ddddddd / What Are The Uses Of Blackberry 8820 / Hey See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.