Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

EARLESS GABRYWYL - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / EARLESS GABRYWYL (5048 Views)

Good News Gabrywyl Is Finally In Police Custody. / Gabrywyl & Dbanj Na True? Lol / Gabrywyl's And Disease Definitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

EARLESS GABRYWYL by ennyluv6(f): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2008
Gabrywyl was in a terrible accident at work. He fell through a floor tile and ripped off both of his ears. Since he was permanently disfigured, he settled with the company for a rather large sum of money and went on his way. One day, Gabrywyl decided to invest his money in a small, but growing telecom business called Zain Communications. After weeks of negotiations, he bought the company outright. But, after signing on the dotted line, he realized that he knew nothing about running such a business and quickly set out to hire someone who could do that for him.
The next day he had set up three interviews. The first guy (Tope teadr) was great. He knew everything he needed to and was very interesting. At the end of the interview, Gabrywyl asked him, "Do you notice anything different about me?" And Tope answered, "Why yes, I couldn't help but notice you have no ears." gabrywyl got very angry and threw him out.
The second interview was with a woman (Romade), and she was even better than the first guy. He asked her the same question, "Do you notice anything different about me?" and she replied: "Well, you have no ears." Gabrywyl again was upset and tossed her out.
The third and last interview was the best of all three. It was with a very young man (Sam Milla) who was fresh out of college. He was smart. He was handsome. And he seemed to be a better businessman than the first two put together. Gabrywyl was anxious, but went ahead and asked Sam Milla the same question: "Do you notice anything different about me?" And to his surprise, Sam MIlla answered: "Yes. You wear contact lenses."
Gabrywyl was shocked, and said, "What an incredibly observant young man. How in the world did you know that?"
Sam Milla fell off his chair laughing hysterically and replied, "Well, it's pretty hard to wear glasses with no ears!"
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by ennyluv6(f): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2008
hmmmmm
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by MrInfo1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2008
Gabrywyl  a he  shocked another mutant  on the loss undecided
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by ennyluv6(f): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2008
@infobaba
which one now
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Jeovy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2008
Nice one enny
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by MrInfo1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2008
Gab na a she not he undecided
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Gabry(f): 2:11am On Sep 20, 2008
I be He and She ohhh. . . Havent you heard? grin
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by showbobo(m): 12:36am On Sep 21, 2008
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by MrInfo1(m): 5:06am On Sep 21, 2008
Am not surprised undecided
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Gabry(f): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2008
Cause he be confuse soul. . . Pele ohhh. . .
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by SamMilla1(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2008
ennyluv_6:

The third and last interview was the best of all three. It was with a very young man (Sam Milla) who was fresh out of college. He was smart. He was handsome. And he seemed to be a better businessman than the first two put together. Gabrywyl was anxious, but went ahead and asked Sam Milla the same question: "Do you notice anything different about me?" And to his surprise, Sam MIlla answered: "Yes. You wear contact lenses."
Gabrywyl was shocked, and said, "What an incredibly observant young man. How in the world did you know that?"
Sam Milla fell off his chair laughing hysterically and replied, "Well, it's pretty hard to wear glasses with no ears!"

always the smart dude.
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by showbobo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2008
gabrywyl:

Cause he be confuse soul. . . Pele ohhh. . .
You mean Infomama,huh cheesy
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by MrInfo1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2008
infomama huh
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by tammyswits(f): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2008
Gaby the celeb, every topic is about him, oops her! COMING SOON, _ THE GAB MAGAZINE!
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by jmkbond(f): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ennyluv,wen did gabby bcm a male.wonders shall never end
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Arcani: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2008
I wondrous o, whether she don become he.
Abeg check sexes before posting to avoid embarrassment.
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Gabry(f): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2008
I b male and female. Havent you heard? grin
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Arcani: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2008
Emm, no vex o, do you have the two thing?
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Gabry(f): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2008
yes grin
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Arcani: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2008
So you use to do that thing by yourself eh?
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Gabry(f): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2008
Which thing nne? smiley
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Arcani: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2008
That thing that husband and wife use to do. Emmmmmm I cannot say it. , Emmmm F***K
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Gabry(f): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ohhh I seee. . . . You mean da bla bla bla activity. Heheheh! ;DTo be honest, I only use both to pee pee and wee weee. . . No bla bla bla business for moi. I am still a minor. wink
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by manickal(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2008
he he he. which minor. u are e field major in the act of bla bla bla. didnt u graduate form clems bla bla bla skul with honours.  tongue
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Gabry(f): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2008
bla bla bla? Since when shocked Lai Lai ohhhh. . . . . .

I only major at fartology thats all sha. grin
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by mykali(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2008
manickal was speaking the truth. u major in both courses. bla bla blalogy. and fartology.
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by MrInfo1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2008
With a B.S.C in confuseology
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Gabry(f): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2008
LIARRRRRRRRRRRRR ohhh. . . . . Show me your evidence. angry
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Jeovy(m): 6:18am On Sep 22, 2008
infobaba:

With a B.S.C in confuseology

So true
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by clemcykul(f): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2008
lol
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by Gabry(f): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2008
hmm! angry
Re: EARLESS GABRYWYL by clemcykul(f): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2008
now am convinced u need a break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Facts About You! / Eyah Eyah Eyah / Cartoon Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.