Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway (2471 Views)

Voguepay-online CARD Payment Processor By Afrisoft. / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! / How Can I Get A Credit Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway by bug24(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2008
How exactly does graphcard work?
i need to use a Credit Card payment gateway on a site and i dont want to use the normal google or normal payment portals that are attached only to a foreign account.

I want it tied to an account here in Nigeria.
Can interswitch handle this kinda job or is it only ATM portals they do? and even considering their activation and setup charges, can graphcard do this?
Re: I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway by pereowei(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2008
Well i have a credit card checker which checks if the card is valid or not. i downloaded from one PHP forum site.
there is also nairacard or better still you can use the Eco-bank Mastercard system, jsut get intouch with them , they'll give you the instructions.

but if you want the card checker mail coolp4nature@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway by bug24(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2008
Hah!! ECOBANK?

how can someone trust their technology when their services are unsatisfactory?

I dont wanna start quarreling with ma clients like Smartsoft and Nairahost.
Re: I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway by bug24(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2008
I need answers please.
Re: I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway by kehers(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2008
Hmm, dis online payment integration thing. The thing is that it is pratically impossible to integrate CC processing without an external connectn (address, bank account, , ). As with many thing on the internet though, there are work arounds. But you c, ds work arounds, many of them are illegal and dangerous.
There are many guys that claim to be able to register a genuine and legal paypal account (which can b used for such) for Nigerians though but I cant say anything on dat as well.
Hoping to hear from other people with experience too,
Re: I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway by ebizsols(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2008
it is a pity that making payment online is still alien to Nigerians, well like you rightly suggested, using graph card is the best
Now you can open a free account with them, after doing that you add funds to the account via any reseller or authorized graph card dealer in Nigeria, when you do that you'll be sent a card that is after paying a one time set up fee of $19.99, I'll advise you to make your payment in dollars to cut cost.
with graph card you can create visa card, purchase a virtual ad, open a pay pal account and others
all the best, if you need further assistance I'll be willing to help
chinemeremz@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway by bug24(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2008
I am not asking for how to make payments on a website, what i need is the best way to accept payment, usually from credit cards on my website.

where people can make payments and i receive probably into my bank account.
Re: I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway by bros1234(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2008
I think graphcard has that technology. Jus trying to see how to make that possible in my new site. I will be thru this weekend though and i'll let you all know

I have been able to put Liberty Reserve, but not so sure about its popularity,

you might want to check it out here

www.surewealthclub.com

cheers
Re: I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway by netpages(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2008
Hi,
Do not be fooled by the so Graphcard. They are one of the lowest listed online marchant we have today. Getting a credit card facility today is very easy if you are ready to follow this steps:

Get a current account with your company name
Subscribe for a master or Visa Card.
Go to 2co.com to get your marchant account.
Fax your credit card back and front to them and any document relevant to your company.
Your marchant account would be live. Cost is 42 Dollar for a life time.

2co.com is one of the best I can recommend not graphcard
Re: I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway by bros1234(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2008
Hi,
Do not be fooled by the so Graphcard. They are one of the lowest listed online marchant we have today. Getting a credit card facility today is very easy if you are ready to follow this steps:

Get a current account with your company name
Subscribe for a master or Visa Card.
Go to 2co.com to get your marchant account.
Fax your credit card back and front to them and any document relevant to your company.
Your marchant account would be live. Cost is 42 Dollar for a life time.

2co.com is one of the best I can recommend not graphcard

Thank you very much netpages. But thers something I dont understand. When you say my company name do u mean the name of my website

Thanks for your help
Re: I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway by bug24(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2008
The name of ur company means the name of ur company, simply means, the name u got the credit card with.
but if the c-card and dom account are in the name of an individual, will 2co.com accept it?
Re: I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway by bug24(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wow!!!
Can't beliv I created dis post 5yrs ago. Dang!!!

And well of cos my company partnered with inter switch this year for merchant payment gateway creation for each of the subscribing schools on www.sraams.com
Re: I Need A Credit Card Payment Gateway by ZinoFego: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2013
Oga, did it take you 5yrs to start using Interswitch?

Anyways, I'm, maybe others too are interested in how you got it soughted out.

Thanks boss.

bug24: Wow!!!
Can't beliv I created dis post 5yrs ago. Dang!!!

And well of cos my company partnered with inter switch this year for merchant payment gateway creation for each of the subscribing schools on www.sraams.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Launch A Website Designed With Joomla / Administrator (seun) Please Add A Ranking Feature / Facebook Fanpage With 7k Followers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.