Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What The Heck Is Wrong With Guinness Stout! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What The Heck Is Wrong With Guinness Stout! (963 Views)

NAFDAC Hits Guinness Nigeria With One Billion Naira Fine / Guinness Stout Vs Legend : Which One Does Consumers Prefer More? / Lager Beer Vs Stout Which Is Nutritious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Heck Is Wrong With Guinness Stout! by bolexy1: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2008
To all the loyal consumers of the "black juice".

i'd like to seek your opinion on the quality of stout produced in the last four months

i dont know whether anyone has noticed that during a brief period the taste was aweful, it was so bad i decided to refrain from taking the stuff.

however, after some time i discovered that the quality of stout reverted back to what i was used to.
but wait a minute, i have had cause to complain once again in the last three days!

is a general notion or is it just me?

guys n babes please chip in.

thx

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of Nigerian Food Bloggers In Nigeria / I Want To Add Weight / Get Your Pure And Raw Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.