Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Looking For New Female Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For New Female Friends (770 Views)

In Search Of 200l Female Friends From Uniosun,okuku. / I Need A Female Friends And Chat Mate / I Am A Guy Who Needs Female Friends In Abuja 29C329CA Or 08100392181 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For New Female Friends by sistawoman: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2008
I am married to a Nigerian man and am not looking to make any new male friends. Okomi would flip his wig. i am looking for females that can help a sista out, guide me and answer my questions honestly about the culture, cooking , caring and being a good wife to my Oko.

I would love for the females to be Yoruba and will need for u to have a webcam or microphone for talking over the internet. I will need to verify that you are indeed a woman before proceeding with having any conversation with you.

If you are an African American female married to a Nigerian man then please hit me up as well.

Thanks

Contact information in profile
Re: Looking For New Female Friends by Hardar4lag(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2008
Don't u think a Yoruba Guy can also help at least of age 18 - 20 dey can't discuss anything relationship with you and dey will put u thru with wat u need to know
Re: Looking For New Female Friends by litlepikin: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2008
Sistawoman, u have rightfully taking a personal decision which u think that will help u and by being so tribalistic, well this is where u got it wrong<><><><>(I would love for the females to be Yoruba<><><><>and here u truly show that ur incapability's to things is nothing to write home about<><><>If you are an African American female married to a Nigerian man then please hit me up as well. all just mount to delusion, Pls, rethink.
Re: Looking For New Female Friends by sistawoman: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2008
The reason I am asking for a Yoruba female is so they can teach me the language and customs of Yoruba males. My husband is Yoruba.
Re: Looking For New Female Friends by litlepikin: 5:56am On Sep 20, 2008
if really u want the Yoruba female bleeps in helping u to actualise ur aim then how come the African/American married to Nigerian men, not even married to Yoruba's, why?
Re: Looking For New Female Friends by dyabman(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2008
I hope u've found one sis?
Re: Looking For New Female Friends by chessguru(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2008
The Pin is mightier than the sword”, all the best
Re: Looking For New Female Friends by sistawoman: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2008
no i have not found one yet.

What does this mean?

litlepikin:

if really u want the Yoruba female bleeps in helping u to actualise your aim then how come the African/American married to Nigerian men, not even married to Yoruba's, why?
Re: Looking For New Female Friends by dyabman(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2008
sistawoman:

no i have not found one yet.

What does this mean?

nevermind , no sense in it.
Re: Looking For New Female Friends by QueenAnais(f): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2008
Does ur husband have sisters or cousins or even friends who are married to Nigerian women in the USA? Cuz it seems to me that you'll be more lucky trying to make friends with them than finding "female friends" here,

Good luck!!

(1) (Reply)

I've Got Bad Luck In Dating: Will You Give Me A Try? / Sure Link to Sugar Dad and Sugar Mum / Gigolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.