Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,802 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model (2771 Views)

Brand New Toyota Hiace Buses For Sale / Like Brand New Toyota Camry Tiny Light Tokunbo Lagos Cleared @ Giveaway SOLD / I Want A Brand New Toyota Coaster. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by Alonu(m): 1:46am On Sep 19, 2008
This machine is well equipped with amenities like power front seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, full power accessories and a CD/cassette audio system,17-inch alloys, running boards, a sunroof, heated leather seats and a premium 10-speaker JBL audio system; many of these features are available as SR5 options. Both are available with extras like an in-dash CD changer, navigation system, rear-seat DVD entertainment system and a load-leveling suspension. and lots more its price is very attractive.
call for more information 08063350344 08067160595 email koraino_2000@yahoo.com or eyekus85@yahoo.com,

Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by ssRhino: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2008
When yu are really ready to sell, i am sure yu will tell us the price here.
Why would pple wanna call you if the price is out of their range?
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by Alonu(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

When yu are really ready to sell, i am sure yu will tell us the price here.
Why would people want to call you if the price is out of their range?

Mr Oga, if u are interested in buying this ride you would call me like others have been doing, 8 people from nairaland have come to inspect this ride and i know latest on wednesday this car would be off my neck, you dont just come on nairaland and talk to people like you are paying them to put up posts here. Pls i beg of you i am here to sell cars and nothing else. if you were to advice me you would have done it in a polite way. thanks and God Bless You.
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by ssRhino: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2008
hahahahahahahahahahahah
I cant stop laffing.
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by Alonu(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2008
still available grin
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by Alonu(m): 1:17am On Sep 27, 2008
Still waiting for the wise man!
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by fotodaddy: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2008
Alonu:
i know latest on wednesday this car would be off my neck,

Which wednesday are you talking about cos e be like say this car still dey your neck and two wednesdays done pass since you post this thing without VIN and price.
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by Alonu(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2008
fotodaddy:

Which wednesday are you talking about because e be like say this car still dey your neck and two wednesdays done pass since you post this thing without VIN and price.
thank God i dint specify the wednesday i was talking about because i'm sure i would have been made a laughing stock. I am sure i have read one or two posts from u and i know u r not new here, so pls tell me, since when did we start posting VIN's for brand new vehicles? As for the price, i stand my ground, am not posting it. Jah bless
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by fotodaddy: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2008
Alonu:

so please tell me, since when did we start posting VIN's for brand new vehicles?

Since some dealers started selling accidented cars with rolled back odometers. Read other posts. You will get my drift.
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by promise72(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2008
fotodady there?
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by fotodaddy: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2008
only for a while
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by oblo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2008
fotodady, you don sell dat your bike? I bin nid one sha bt the prize dem day fear me tongue
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by promise72(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2008
just wanna have a contact of who fxd ur patty when u have that little incident
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by promise72(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2008
Also, whats d most popular bike model (and prices out there) that will sell quickly out there. I have someone who might want to dabble into it. Just a thought tho. You have my email in my profile. You can reply there or here. No biggie.

Thanks
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by oblo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2008
@promise, prices range from 150k to 500 over. NINJAS AND YAMAHA CBR ARE POPULAR. PPL LIKE FOTODADY WILL KNOW BETA SHA. WHAT TYPES ARE YOU TINKIN OF BRINGIN IN?
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by fotodaddy: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2008
promise72:

just want to have a contact of who fxd ur patty when u have that little incident

You can call Mustapha on 08023121005

Or another guy I met after the car was fixed, who actually owns a body spraying booth Tope on 08054007264

promise72:

Also, whats d most popular bike model (and prices out there) that will sell quickly out there. I have someone who might want to dabble into it. Just a thought tho. You have my email in my profile. You can reply there or here. No biggie.

Thanks

New bikes, in my opinion is not a good business. People who can afford them can bring them in themselves. The others are looking for bargains that dont make economic sense so,
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by Fhemmmy: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2008
$$rhino told this guy to put price then, he insulted him, you should have listened to him then oh, cos the SUV has been posted for like 2 weeks, you might want to post on other sites as well and maybe do better marketing too, cos you dont want to get stuck with something this big for too long.
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by tundysho(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2008
What do you need VIN for a brand new car, ,well supposedly new

@ poster

The potential buyers of this car are not in nairaland
You can post it on the website of NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
I CAN ASSURE YOU OF QUICK SALE
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2008
tundysho:

@ poster

Dont underestimate what NairaLander cld afford and cant afford my guy.
He just need better marketing strategies and a NLder will take it off him, cash too.
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by Alonu(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2008
No long story, this machine was sold yesterday for the sum of 11million Naira. Thanks to all that called sent sms and inspected the vehicle, if you are still interested in getting anything like this or even different let me know.
At MAXIMUS AUTOS we offer you the best you can ever get. Call us on 08063350344 or email eyekus85@yahoo.com for the best!

Fhemmmy:

$$rhino told this guy to put price then, he insulted him, you should have listened to him then oh, because the SUV has been posted for like 2 weeks, you might want to post on other sites as well and maybe do better marketing too, because you don't want to get stuck with something this big for too long.

Mr Fhemmy, i did not insult anyone on this thread pls, you can read to that post again to be very sure. This SUV was sold yesterday evening to a fellow nairalander that doesnt want to be disclosed. Thanks for the advice though. Jah bless

Fhemmmy:

don't underestimate what NairaLander cld afford and can't afford my guy.
He just need better marketing strategies and a NLder will take it off him, cash too.
yea dats true, i actually sold this off to a Nairalander. Marketing strategies? hmm1 U neva know!

tundysho:

@ poster

Abi oh my broda, but no qualms sha i don sell am, at least Independence day sweet me for the 1st tym. Jah bless
Re: Brand New Toyota Sequoia 2008 Model by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2008
Alonu,

Are you are car dealer in Nigeria, i mean registered car dealer?

(1) (Reply)

. / Glamorous C200 Ben 1999 IS SOLD SOLD SOLD / sold1996 Toyota Camry Best Of Toyota Camry @ Cheaper Price 850k Call 08020990798

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.