Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Need Sugar Mummy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Sugar Mummy (481 Views)

I Need Sugar Mummy: Looking For Real Love / I NEED Sugar Mummy IN IBADAN OR LAGOS / I Need Sugar Mumies Or Older Ladies For Protected Fun Not Intrested In Ur Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Sugar Mummy by smithcole1: 3:58am On Sep 19, 2008
hello everybody in dis room, i want to say some thing dat i need mostly and i would you poeple to help me out for this, all i want to say i dat i would like to know maybe anybody there can get me a sugar mummy? dis is my email smith_cole_tour@yahoo.com, waiting people to reply on this, bye
Re: Need Sugar Mummy by sunej(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2008
My grand mother is available. She's a widow in her late 80's, beautiful and strong, If interested, contact me so I'll hook u up.
Re: Need Sugar Mummy by sistawoman: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2008
I saw her on the corner of Marvia and Belair road this am about 7. If you want her she will be there Monday morning catching the bus on her way to work. Or you could go to any of the bus stops on Belair road and pick up one of the working girls. If you love-vendor it right she will be your suga mama.
Re: Need Sugar Mummy by izeek(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2008
U DONT HAVE TO GET AN OLDLADY,
FIND SMALLGIRL WEY DON HOLD BAR, AND MAKE HER UR SUGA MUMMY.
Re: Need Sugar Mummy by Busta(f): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2008
@poster,

No food for LAZY MAN!!

(1) (Reply)

For Life Camper Here In Abuja Only / Meet An Instant Lover With Evrything You Need / I Need A Caring Girl For The Wonderful Relationship She Has Been Looking For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.