Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here (5360 Views)

Violence During/after Etoile Vs Enyimba Game. Story By Enyimba's Media Officer / Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) / Dolphins Vs Enyimba FC (1 - 1) On 2nd November 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here by honeric01(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hehehehe, So Nsofor played for Enyimba? me self no no this o. embarassed
Re: Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here by mikuz(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2011
Lol.
You don see the one wey pass you!
Re: Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here by azeeza(f): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2011
Even nwaneri tooooo grin
Re: Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here by dominique(f): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2011
honeric01:

Hehehehe, So Nsofor played for Enyimba? me self no no this o. embarassed

Honeric, you fall my hand o embarassed tongue.

azeeza:

I used to be fan of enyimba fc when the likes of muri ogunbiyi,joetex frimpong nsofor,vincent were playing for enyimb,it use to be fun, the memory of caf champion league final against tunisian side(2003)where we won on penalty is a memory that wll linger on. i enjoyed every bit of that match.Enyimba anyday anytime cool

that was the dream team of last decade. the team that roused my interest in Naija club football.
Re: Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2011
Nsofor shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
why is it that nigerian top players dnt play in nigerian league before they retire like the brazilian league, it will develop the league big time
Re: Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here by azeeza(f): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2011
@dominique

i support enyimba but this days i hardly watch their match cos the zeal and passion is missing in the current team compared to the dream team as you call them. cry
Re: Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here by timbros(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2011
I remember when Enyimba be Enyimba, *sigh*
When OUK dey siddon wit coach 4 bench,
When Nwaneri dey share igbo 4 colombia stand b4 any match,
When Enyimba go dey a goal down wit 15mins 2 go but we d fans go still dey fully confident say we go win,
When Enyimba still be Enyimba, *sigh*
Re: Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here by Jaypea98: 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
RSA:

@QuotaSyste the league winner this year will get US$1,3 Million and next year it will increase,and at the same time teams are getting a monthly grant of +-US $290 000 and obviously all  teams have sponsors and also gate takings,it is a profitable business.The cheapes team/franchise in the league worth around 13 mil USD.

And there are cup competitions Telkom Cup,Nedbank cup,MTN.

I must point out that South Africans are narrow minded,Africans competitions are not taken seriously or supported here.Maybe this is the result of being isolated for too long,people forget that the experience one gains in competions like this are very important,Orlando Pirate won the CAF champions league cup in 1995 and the following year majority of those players lifted 1996 AFCON.

Oh my!!!!!
You mean PSL teams got as much as these as far back as 2008?
Please give us an update of those figures ,i expect that the grants and other bonuses would have tripled by now, including PSL League winners' prize money.
Re: Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here by Jaypea98: 12:59am On Dec 08, 2015
azeeza:
@dominique

i support enyimba but this days i hardly watch their match cos the zeal and passion is missing in the current team compared to the dream team as you call them. cry
Hello, Did you watch any of our matches this past season?
Re: Enyimba Fans: Let's meet here by azeeza(f): 5:48am On Dec 08, 2015
Once in a blue moon
Jaypea98:

Hello, Did you watch any of our matches this past season?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saturday and Sunday Games Not Fixed But Well Analyzed / Breaking: Real Madrid Announce Passing Away Of Zidane / C.ronaldo Looks Weird In New Scorpion-like Hairstyle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.