Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

They Call Him M.i - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / They Call Him M.i (706 Views)

VIDEO: M.I Abaga – 'Phase 2' Ft. Moti Cakes / M.i New Song God Bless You / M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Call Him M.i by frudo(f): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2008
M.I is wagging on all tongues. M.I is the lyricist. M.I give other rappers a run for their money. M.I has a vision for the music/ art industry. M.I has alot on his mind that he wants to spit. Some say he is the best rapper, some would argue this. M.I wants to TALK ABOUT IT, Lets talk about him.

listen to his Safe Freestyle track and form your own perception on: www.switchedonnaija.com/download.php (hey!dont forget to unzip the file,k?)
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: They Call Him M.i by frudo(f): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2008
oh, also stumbled on one of his interviews. check it http://www.switchedonnaija.com/lifestyle.php
Re: They Call Him M.i by edosioo(f): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2008
post anoda mi songs and we will begin to love him like u do. ok?
Re: They Call Him M.i by frudo(f): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2008
check his songs here: http://www.myspace.com/pyeriboy
Re: They Call Him M.i by omonaij(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2008
ok, so i read the article, loonng, but not bad. When is MI's album coming out? we should actually be asking if naeto c is better than m.i/ grin

(1) (Reply)

Upload Music / Who Know's Whats Up With Mnet Talent Hunt(naija Sings) / Naija All Time Best Advert On Radio&tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.