Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Need A Wife. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need A Wife. (1200 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Wife. by richdadeze(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2008
I am a young handsome man, from the eastern part of the country. I have traveled to almost every part of the world and is living comfortably in my own house at VGC. Now, I want to settle down in marriage. So interested ladies should apply. But your qualification must be : 1) Ability to cook ofe owerri very well. 2) Must be able to equally cook eba with ewedu soup very well. Send your recipes to and applications to http://www.yourhealthandfitnessguide.com. The winner will be announced on this platform.
Re: I Need A Wife. by TOYOSI20(f): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2008
. . . . . . .Sounds like u lukin' for a cook,. . . .or a Suos Chef embarassed undecided lipsrsealed shocked
Re: I Need A Wife. by Akinagirl(f): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2008
Um this is the FOOD section, you might just might want to try the ROMANCE section. undecided
Re: I Need A Wife. by luvli(f): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2008
come get me. no!! wait!!!! still thinkin undecided
Re: I Need A Wife. by richdadeze(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hi everyone over there,
It seems that some gals thought that I am joking, not so. Toyos120, pls, i am not looking for any cook, as a matter of fact, I am a gook cook, as you can see some recipes at my site, also, I don't need only romance, because romance without good food will turn to another thing. luvli, you are the only one that appears a bit serious, but it seems you are still shy, and also note that if you are really interested, come out straight.But the main issue is still whether you are a good cook. For me,I am nice and gentle, but not ready to compromise on my food or my taste.

Once again, remember, the condition for consideration is one who can really cook egusi soup, and also one that knows the best recipe for Ofe Owerri. send your applications and recipes to http://www.yourhealthandfitnessguide.com
Re: I Need A Wife. by AmakaOne(f): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2008
Hmmm, na so person take choose wife for Naija.

Ofe Owerri and Egusi Soup na the only qualifications.

Chei!!

Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: I Need A Wife. by MrCrackles(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2008
This poster just comot from mental hospital without his drugs!
Re: I Need A Wife. by JeSoul(f): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2008
AMAKAONE:

Hmmm, na so person take choose wife for Naija.

Ofe Owerri and Egusi Soup na the only qualifications.

Chei!!

Nigeria we hail thee!

Na wa oh!

Poster,
I think either you're joking or you're a joke. FYI, No self-respecting, educated, sensible woman will marry you. tongue
Re: I Need A Wife. by biyibabe(f): 5:57am On Sep 23, 2008
@richdadeze;at this rate u wont find any wife cus u might get a cook but bad woman 4 a wife.Anywaz,best of luck. wink wink
Re: I Need A Wife. by Gabry(f): 4:26am On Sep 27, 2008
Poster, if you are handsome, why you no go post your picture?
Re: I Need A Wife. by UNLEASHED(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2008
Brash!:

This poster just comot from mental hospital without his drugs!

Na so!
Re: I Need A Wife. by pocketndry: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2010
poster, what are your own qualifications?

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Ice Cream And Yoghurt / The 15 Grossest Things You Are Eating / Happy National Lasagna Day- July 29th 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.