Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Want To Invest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Invest (895 Views)

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / Us-africa Summit: US Firms To Invest $14bn In Africa / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Invest by 9janinja(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2008
hi all i have 7000 naira and i dont know where to start from with shares
Re: Want To Invest by amaky(f): 1:23am On Sep 21, 2008
hi, how are you doing , well it all depends on what you are looking at, if it is long term well good i work with leadcapital a stock broking firm, with us we will be sending to you recomended stocks and any gist from the market,,,and you can view your account on line, for further question you cold send a mail to rosycheekza@yahoo.co.uk or call08035813065,, bye.amaka
Re: Want To Invest by blackgucci(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2008
Quite small though!but u can trade a mini fx acct, and build ur capital one tick at a time, visit www.fxcmmicro.com , if u are intrested i could give u sme books on fx investment for free.
Re: Want To Invest by blackgucci(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2008
Quite small though!but u can trade a mini fx acct, and build ur capital one tick at a time, visit www.fxcmmicro.com , if u are intrested i could give u sme books on fx investment for free.
Re: Want To Invest by Ayoolar: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2008
Congartulations, you got good cash! Don't let them decieve, there are some stocks i could recommend for you to purchase. This is a free service for all,
just make sure you have a cscs account. That money will fetch thousands of NGN. send a mail to investmentoat@yahoo.ie

IT IS FREE!
Re: Want To Invest by Ikazuagbe(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2008
Have this @ the back of your mind,no amount of money is too small or large to invest it. It

all depends on you as a person (your investment objectives).

Just make sure you cosult a registered stockbroker and open a CSCS account with them.

Moreover this the time (bearish season),when the stocks are down (relatively cheap) to

invest massively in stocks which have sound fundamentals, good dividend and bonus

history & solid management team.

Just take the bull by the horn & inbvest with that money right now.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Helpful Information About Margnatis Finance And Investment Ltd. / Does Anyone Sell Bom Gift Certificate? / How Do I Get A Patent Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.