Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here - Fashion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here (78716 Views)

I am a Modelling agent and I am looking for Young Female Nigerian Models / Post Your Nice, Unique Shoes / Nigerian Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Mustay(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2008
mUKINATU

wetin u give this pikin chop?

They snap their pictures themselves - so that's no problem of us!
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nella(f): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2008
Mustay:

mUKINATU

wetin u give this pikin chop?

They snap their pictures themselves
- so that's no problem of us!

lmao, no wonder, ok, so I thought that thin was specially done or smthing, right, But Nigeria model?? Don't u know ur country? how much would u even gain?
Only if they manage to be very very very lucky, like that Linda girl. But an average girl 2 start a modeling career there, she might as well be jobless! Really . . .
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Mustay(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2008
We've not seen a lot of Model's posting here Nella; so don't be in a hurry to judge
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by lilacluvsu: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2008
?
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by lilacluvsu: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2008
? lol

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by esteeme(f): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]
cool i know i will pass as a good model but my breast is kinda small, so that gets me shy.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by seyibrown(f): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2008
@ esteeme,

Many fashion models don't have big boobs. It's kinda essential for glamour models.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by habibhans(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2008
@Rhodalyn, Thks for the correction.Its a just a mistake that anybody can make,because no one is above mistake. I know its catwalk & not catwork.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by angelyetty: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2008
anywhere i go people are always like "do you model". or i like youe eyes or you are too beautiful and all that stuff. so pls someone just give me the right connections. pls. am about to go insane.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chika98: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2008
Models my ass grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by AdannaM(f): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2008
Just posting to get opinions
never really considered modeling
but have had offers
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by simplychic(f): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2008
seun thi my pix although its old but just take a look.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Handsome4u: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2008
I want to become a top model,pls babes check me out and mail me on donlace2003@yahoo.com or 08034156305.Cheers,

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Handsome4u: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2008
@sarahan
Contact me if you are really interested in working in Nigeria film industery.Mail me at donlace2003@yahoo.com or you give me a call 2348034156305.I am expecting your mail and besides,your call soonext.Cheers,
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Handsome4u: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2008
@sarahan
If you are really interested to work in Nigeria film industry contact me on 2348034156305.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chika98: 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2008
Hansome4U Oh the irony of that name.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by seansexy: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2009
yea

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by darkgoddes(f): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2009
This is a lil contribution from an ex-model.

Modelling in Nigeria take a lot of patience and determination.

You dont really have to be slim inorder to be a model in Nigeria

You need to be ready to learn the nitty gritty of modeling

Lastly, i derive pleasure teaching would-be models about how to catwalk and pose for the camera but unfortunately, i am not in the country at the moment.

I would surely get back to this thread as soon as i get into the country.

p-e-a-c-e!!!
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by NTMmodels: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2009
NTM is a new modelling agency that is based in Nigeria but is also running in the UK. If you are interested in becoming a model and would like to be represented by NTM. Then listen up because we have the jobs for you. Do you want to be the face of Nigeria? Then this is your chance because many companies all over Nigeria looking for models. They are looking for any age, race, and gender to be the face of their company. It's that simple all you have to do is get application form, and sends us a recent face shot and body shot. When your application is accepted, it would be put on our website (currently under construction). Then when a company needs models we send them your pictures and if they like you, you’re hired.

(Male and Female)

If you’re interested please email us on nigeriastopmodel@hotmail.co.uk

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by nigeriantalent: 8:21pm On May 08, 2009
[Removed]
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by nigeriantalent: 8:28pm On May 08, 2009
[Removed]
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by nigeriantalent: 8:40pm On May 08, 2009
[Removed]
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by sherrify: 11:47pm On May 26, 2009
AM ALREADY A WORKING MODEL,SIGNED UP BY VARIUOS AGENCIES ABROAD,AM NOT POSTING FOR WATSO EVER EXPOSURE BUT USING THIS MEDIUM TO REACH TO EVERY DREAM ONE BACK IN NIGERIA WORKING TOWARDS BIN A MODEL,DON'T GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW NASTY THE INDUSTRY MIGHT LOOK LIKE THERE IN NIGERIA PRAY AND KEEP PUSHING, NOTE EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT COS MODELLING IS NOT A LIFE JOB, IT'S  GOT TO DO WITH AGE, AND CURRENT LOOK,

BE SURE OF UR NATURAL LOOK , THAT DETERMINES THE KIND OF FIELD U WOULD EXCEL IN

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by bluespice(f): 10:52am On May 28, 2009
sherrify u looking fuyyne hun
i know this is not wat this thread's about had to say it

like ur hair tongue
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by sherrify: 8:03pm On May 28, 2009
@BLUESPICE,
sherrify u looking fuyyne hun
i know this is not wat this thread's about had to say it

like ur hair

THANKS
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Makay: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2009
orbitmedia@live.co.uk
Powered  by Orbit Media

Need a portfolio just contact orbit

grin

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Makay: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2009
talent management has arrived
Join the talent revolution

Need a portfolio. just Go Orbit grin
lol
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orbit-Media/107444912694?ref=share

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Makay: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2009
dd
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by oneluvb55(f): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2009
i no go post my own grin
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by omofemo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hello,how are you doing all i am here to show you what i am made off, am new her and i have been to some comp, for modeling and i will like to work for a good fahion comp, and i have to tell you all that any comp that is good send me your mails to gbadeoluwa@yahoo.ca or call me on 08036983919 or 07028484248 i will be at your door stp. now wink see you guyz soon, i work with woman and man
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by shiraa09: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2009
TO BE A SUCCESSFUL MODEL YOU NEED MUCH MORE THAN AN AGENT, YOU ALSO NEED A MANAGER. YOUR CAREER NEEDS TO BE WELL-MANAGED BY AN EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL.

CONTACT JONAVIC MODEL MANAGEMENT (LAGOS/ LONDON)

NIGERIA:
01-7454174

UK:
TMOBILE: 07943483380
LEBARA : 07501799262

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

"Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.