Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Let's Go Back To The Drawing Board - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let's Go Back To The Drawing Board (721 Views)

Back To The Drawing Board / Heartland Fc Fans: Let's Go There! / Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Go Back To The Drawing Board by kristkrest(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2008
Everytime a Nigerian contigent/team fail at a major sporting event,
there seems to be an evergreen assurance from the Officials,
""WE SHALL GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD"" gringrin
Let me enjoy the liberty to ignore past sporting events where Nigerian contigents have failed
but enjoy more the liberty to remind us of the most recent events that Nigeria failed again,
THE BEIJINE OLYMPICS AND THE U17 AYC RETURN LEG QUALIFIER IN BENIN angryangry
One baffling aspect of the whole thing is that this DRAWING BOARD has accomodate failures in the past, now and possibly will in the nearest future.
My utmost confusion is that this same DRAWING BOARD seems so spacious that it is still accomadating failures.
i wonder when the space on this BOARD will be used up.
Someone please help clear the cloud here cause my nostrills are upward now, cry cry cry
If we don't want to go back to the DRAWING BOARD on the case of being our BROTHERS KEEPERS grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be The Best Player Of African Descent In The Premier League This Year / Official March Madness College Basketball Thread / Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.