Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,525 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Help! Help! Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Help! Help! (1301 Views)

Help Help Nlf Enger My Laptop Got Off It Pinjab Prossior / Help Help With Hp 6715s System / Help Help Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help! by Henry234(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2008
Hello guys!!! please i need a holy help in here,

Recently a VIRUS attacked my Toshiba L30 Laptop and a friend formated the laptiop for me and after that the lost and some other drivers went off and right now as am talking to you the laptop is as good as dead,

Please need help onm where to download the drivers so i can enjoy my laptop,

Please i need some help, !!!!
I need a website that will give me the drivers,
Re: Help! Help! Help! by inze(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2008
i bet you can download the drivers from the manufacturer's website

http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/download_drivers_bios.jsp?service=EU&mode=allMachines&action=search&teddProduct=624
http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/download_drivers_bios.jsp

but next time try handing it to a competent hand for format and make sure there's a backup of the drivers before format.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help With Retrieving Hidden Content From Flash Drive / 12v 4usb Portable 7800mah Car Jump Starter Battery Charger Power Bank For Car / Wow! Is This A Glo Promo, Mistake Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.