Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You (1922 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Scopium: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2008
[size=13pt]Scopium has an unusual date with Gabry for the evening. Gabry went over to Scopium's place from there, they'll head to the movies. Scopium wasn't ready yet, so she has to sit in the living room with his parents.
Gabry naturally has a bad case of gas and always really needs to releive some pressure.

Luckly, the family dog jumps up on the couch next to her. She decides that she can let a little fart out and if anyone notices they will think that the dog did it.
She farts, and Scopium yells, "Spot, get down from there."

Then Gabry thinks, "Great, they think the dog did it." She releases another fart, and Scopium again yells for the dog to get down.
This goes on for a couple more farts. Finally the Scopium yells, "Dammit Spot, get down before she sh1ts on you."[/size]
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Gabry(f): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2008
NA waaaa ohhh. . . I think that fart and shit problem could be from your dog ohhh. . . I be fine sha. grin
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by tammyswits(f): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2008
I have no words!
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Baxilexi(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2008
hmmm
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by tammyswits(f): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2008
Its past yo bedtime baxi, kiss mama gnyt, thea u go, slp tyt.
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by mykali(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2008
interesting remikx. grin
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Gabry(f): 3:13am On Sep 21, 2008
remix of what?
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by mykali(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2008
remikx of ur farting excapades.
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Gabry(f): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2008
Since when did I fart?
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Arcani: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2008
mykali:

interesting remikx. grin
In fact a merix, cos I have heard the joke more than a million times.
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by ituen(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2008
I agree with u arcani.
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by MrInfo1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2008
Same here
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Gabry(f): 1:18am On Sep 22, 2008
Arcani:

In fact a merix, because I have heard the joke more than a million times.

Really? So who else have farted before moi?
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Jeovy(m): 6:02am On Sep 22, 2008
they left you anonymous in the other episodes
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Scopium: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2008
gabrywyl:

Since when did I fart?
[size=13pt]Since you were born[/size]
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by clemcykul(f): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2008
@post
lol grin
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Gabry(f): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2008
Jeovy:

they left you anonymous in the other episodes

This guy fit be bushman. . . grin

Scopium:

[size=13pt]Since you were born[/size]

And so are you ohhh

clemcykul:

@post
lol grin

The post is not funny ohhh
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Scopium: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2008
gabrywyl:

And so are you ohhh

[size=13pt]You seem to earn a living and end the living with yours undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Gabry(f): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2008
What do you mean by hat?
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Scopium: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2008
[size=13pt]I mean your ugly dating site pays you for your fart and your fart is detrimental to bystanders' health. Thus end the life of the living.[/size]
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Gabry(f): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2008
but i did not fart ohhh
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by mykali(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2008
come, gabbro, how much do u earn per fart. is it a lucrative business? please give me details. cool
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by dani1luv: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2008
no comments yet cool
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Gabry(f): 1:43am On Sep 23, 2008
mykali:

come, gabbro, how much do u earn per fart. is it a lucrative business? please give me details. cool

I dont know ohhh. . . Cause everytime I fart, money comes out from my backside. grin CHEI!!! angry
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by clemcykul(f): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2008
waiyo Allah!

kai ziz gal is krazie walahi grin
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Scopium: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2008
[size=13pt]Wish I can make money like that undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by clemcykul(f): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2008
u cant my braza
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2008
I find it funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Gabry(f): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2008
which part you find funny?
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Scopium: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2008
[size=13pt]I was wondering that too undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by Gabry(f): 1:31am On Sep 24, 2008
make her go answer and end our confusion here ohhh. . .
Re: Get Down Before She Sh1ts On You by JazzyJ(f): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2008
ok, here is one

in this american company in Malaysia, i used to work there b4 bt no more bcoz of its scary experiences. it is said b4 the building was bulit, the place was a cemetry n weneva a night guard was on duty, there were many stories dat wud frighten d hell of anyone.

this was one of the stories i heard, there was no 14 floor bcoz 14 is a bad luck number, (dis damn Chinese superstition - Sowie Gabby) so one nyt, our new night guard did his normal night round. he was in the lift wen suddenly he realized the lift stopped on the 14th floor. he was shocked as he knew 100% der was no 14th floor. shocked

he den juz took a peek out of the lift door. as he was about to see the outside of the lift door, a very very beautiful chinese girl walked in. she had shiny straight black long hair till her waist, her eyes were actually big n round n she had really beautiful sexy eyes, her cheeks were rosy, her kissable lips were bright red, she had a wonderful body. breasts of full 32C, waist of maybe 24 n her ass, damn it was hot. she wore a beautiful black gown n was too beautiful to be true. undecided

but since der was no 14th floor, our new guard knew she was not human. she spoke but her voice seemed distant. she said "i had to work overtime. too many files to finish."

our guard closed his eyes really hard n started chanting his Muslim prayers in his heart. all of a sudden, there was a very strong smell. he was really scared to even turn n look behind to see wut was happening. he juz continued to close his eyes n chanted even more quickly.

his fear was getting the better of him. but luckily, as he was reali choking bcoz of the strong smell, the lift reached the car park level where he was supposed to drop n so was the girl. he waited for the girl to pass him b4 he went out.

the girl passed him, whispered something into his ear, his eyes grew big wif fear, his lips curled,

he burst out laughing tongue
for the girl said,

"Sorry sir, i farted the hell out of me. i juz cud not stand d gas in me anymore, really sorry"

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Nigerian National Pledge ;) / Jide And His Teacher / Nairaland International Grammar School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.