Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Over 130000 Corpers Coming And Going-what Next? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Over 130000 Corpers Coming And Going-what Next? (758 Views)

Those Posted To Delta State And Going From Minna, Niger State. Lets Meet Here / All B15 Copers Posted To Niger State Stream2 And Going From Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 130000 Corpers Coming And Going-what Next? by ugbede007(m): 5:13am On Sep 21, 2008
Over 130000 Corpers were admitted into Camp and equally released from the Service  this very recently. I have been in search for a good answer to my question "What Next After NYSC" bearing in mind that not more than one-third of Corpers gain immediate employment after Service. I have come across a lot of CORPERS in the past and have met quite same reactions; most of them say their experiences in camp were the major excitement. Afterwards came the frustrating places of primary assignments. Most interesting of them were the “TO BE CORPERS “who can’t wait to be in camp. The uniting issue I observed among them all is “NUMBERING OF DAYS”; to leave the Service and to arrive Camp. But What bothers me most is the fact that a good number of us do not know what awaits us in the Labour or money market as you may call it and in primary places of assignments respectively. In view of this, I decided to create an exclusive avenue where corpers meet to share experiences, important news, advices, ideas, feelings and most importantly lead those who are interested by the hand, to actually see the back end of the road they are about to ply, by providing life changing blueprints they can actually use to affect their lives and their generations.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC / Ministry Plans Consolidation As NYSC Clock 40 / Can Your Call Up Number Come Out With Your Posting The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.