Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Is There Anyone Here Who Uses Direct On Pc Wimax Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is There Anyone Here Who Uses Direct On Pc Wimax Modem (743 Views)

Swift Wimax (multi User) Modem + Wireless Router 4 Sale / Suburban Telecom To Deploy Wimax System From Alvarion In Abuja Nigeria / Wimax In Abuja, Nigeria Using Alvarion Breezemax System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyone Here Who Uses Direct On Pc Wimax Modem by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 21, 2008
Please do you experience problems connecting? It hardly connects and when it does it doesnt browse for long.When I try connecting it keeps giving the error - Access denied invalid username and/or password most of the time.I dont know if its just my side or others are experiencing this?
Re: Is There Anyone Here Who Uses Direct On Pc Wimax Modem by femzy(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2008
hey ya o fe braus grin grin
Re: Is There Anyone Here Who Uses Direct On Pc Wimax Modem by inze(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2008
i know some one that uses it to run a cyber cafe and he aint complaining at all.
Re: Is There Anyone Here Who Uses Direct On Pc Wimax Modem by fayoslink: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2008
Dopc  they are direct no nothing ISP company.back to your question,if u have such problem reloging again with dopc icon on your system with your user name and password.if the error persist swicth off and on the modem again and check the line bar.If the bandwith is too slow you need a router to support the network for easy plug and play system which is very simple and straight forward.I use the same wimax model with router of which I do the configuration by myself.
Re: Is There Anyone Here Who Uses Direct On Pc Wimax Modem by fayoslink: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2008
Dopc  they are direct no nothing ISP company.back to your question,if u have such problem reloging again with dopc icon on your system with your user name and password.if the error persist swicth off and on the modem again and check the line bar.If the bandwith is too slow you need a router to support the network for easy plug and play system which is very simple and straight forward.I use the same wimax model with router of which I do the configuration by myself.

(1) (Reply)

Doms For Cisco Courses / Oca - Ocp / Asorted Perfumes For You And Your Loved Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.