Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

On His Deathbed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / On His Deathbed (683 Views)

Ibo Man On His Deathbed. Dont Read If Ur Ibo / A Deathbed Confession ( Funny Dating Jokes) / Confession On A Deathbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On His Deathbed by ituen(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2008
A man lies on his deathbed, surrounded by his family, a weeping wife and four children.
Three of the children are tall, good looking and athletic but, the fourth and youngest is small and ugly.
Darling wife," the husband whispers, "assure me that the youngest child really is mine.
I want to know the truth before I die, I will forgive you if , "
The wife gently interrupts him.
"Yes my dearest absolutely no question I swear on my mother's grave that you are his father."
The man then dies, happy.

The wife mutters under her breath: "Thank God he didn't ask about the other three."

Getting married is very much like going to a continental restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.
Re: On His Deathbed by Arcani: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2008
Thanks for the merix o jare.
This is simple recycling of jokes!!!!!
Re: On His Deathbed by ituen(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2008
thnak u lady
Re: On His Deathbed by MrInfo1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2008
That my Arcani for you
Re: On His Deathbed by Cayon(f): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2008
hear it b4 - but i'll smile fi you smiley sorry can't show mi teeth
Re: On His Deathbed by neowelsh(m): 2:43am On Sep 22, 2008
Keep it rollin grin
Re: On His Deathbed by clemcykul(f): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2008
8grins*

welcome back boi, where in blazes have u been

missed u somehow
Re: On His Deathbed by freezy(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2008
Yeh. Looks like all the old timers are finding their way back one way or the other,
Re: On His Deathbed by clemcykul(f): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2008
a welcome development it is
Re: On His Deathbed by freezy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2008
Fine girl. . . How now?
Re: On His Deathbed by showbobo(m): 1:49am On Sep 23, 2008
I HATE YOU ITUEN. . . . Where have you been bloke cry cry You made us all miss you unnecessarily cry cry cry
Re: On His Deathbed by clemcykul(f): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2008
my friend clean dat ur dry tears, just becus dem release iteun from kirirkiri dats why u dey shed tears wey no comot from ur mind
Re: On His Deathbed by ituen(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2008
Clemcy, ur pals at kirikiri missed you too. YOu have a letter from ur roommate, Migines
Re: On His Deathbed by clemcykul(f): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2008
lol thanks wink

silly u grin

(1) (Reply)

Tricking A Nun / Why Is Healthcare So Expensive? :) / Old Age Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.