Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,137 members, 7,842,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

A Yes Or No Is The Simple Answer Desired For The Question In This Thread! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Yes Or No Is The Simple Answer Desired For The Question In This Thread! (712 Views)

The Question Most Christians Fail All The Time / So Who Did Cain Marry? Here Is The Simple Answer! / The Question Of Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Yes Or No Is The Simple Answer Desired For The Question In This Thread! by olabowale(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2008
Since my thread of a yes or no question, deserving a yes or no answer, was cancelled on the main religion board, I thought that somebody would explain to me why. But am waiting for seun Osewa and his personnels to response. It seems they have not gotten around to it yet. I think my request has not gotten to them, since i used the slow boat to china to send it.

It may be safer here, if i reintroduce the thread anyway. However if is cancelled, I then hope somebody can tell me why it is;

MY QUESTION IS THIS; DID THE CHRISTIAN GOD THE FATHER EVER WORSHIP JESUS? PLEASE ME A YES OR NO ANSWER. ANY OTHER FORM OF ANSWER WILL ACTUALLY DEVIATE FROM THIS VERY SIMPLE, ALMOST LIKE OPINION POLL QUESTIONAIRE. THANKS.
Re: A Yes Or No Is The Simple Answer Desired For The Question In This Thread! by olabowale(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2008
I desire this thread be moved to the so called muslim Baby board. I thing somebody with a click of the mouse can do that. Otherwise, I think somebode else, with a click of the mouse, but different intention will erase it. But is my desire that it see some light of days! Can it be accepted at face value? I mean my request.
Re: A Yes Or No Is The Simple Answer Desired For The Question In This Thread! by DeepZone: 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2008
no
Re: A Yes Or No Is The Simple Answer Desired For The Question In This Thread! by olabowale(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2008
@Deepzone: I like your boldness! And you are sincere. You are correct. The answer is no. Maybe you should privately asked yourself, if Jesus worshipped Christian's god the father. If your answer is yes, then you may have to rethink your process of worship. You then must agree that Jesus is not to be worshipped. But the One whom Jesus worshipped, should be the Only One to be worshipped without any association!

Aya koo e. I like that. You are not like the scared silly big time pundits! Okare Omo Orule Kingdom!
Re: A Yes Or No Is The Simple Answer Desired For The Question In This Thread! by AKO1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2008
Case dismissed[b].[/b]

(1)

Jesus' Love / Let Us Pray For Nigeria! / Answer This And Win Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.