Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall (1307 Views)

Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 / Be A Part Of The Maltina Family Dance Show. / Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by jmkbond(f): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2008
who deserves d maltina family dance hall,ultimate price.is it d opuwari,francis or ebhohons family.accordin 2 me it ought to be d francis.pls comment
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by larayat(f): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2008
baby u know 2 be realistic d winner shud be the francis family n d ebohohon in second place i tink d eventual winner deserves 3rd
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by jmkbond(f): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2008
yes dt jst it.d opuwari suppose to b d second runner up.cos d oda two families performed beta.its really dishearthenin
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by Arcani: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2008
If you have been following the program, you would realize that the Opuwari family had been wonderful, besides, they have never been up for eviction and why is that, GOOD PERFORMANCES, so what are you saying.
Undoubtedly, the Francis and Egbohon where good, but from my opinion, the Opuwari deserved it jare.
Period!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by cutey04(f): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2008
grin cheesy kisshi guys am a new member nd i think that the opuwari family shd come first ,then the francis nd ny ny other family
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by Arcani: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2008
So why are you telling us you are new. Do you need rules??
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by kemisuga(f): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2008
Can the winner be reversed now? tongue I really missed the Olaniran family. cry
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by eleshin(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2008
the olaniran deserve the first prize.the judges and maltina knows that the competition is an arrangee one 4k penny muhammed 4 puttin the olaniran up 4 eviction
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by jmkbond(f): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2008
@arcani,if d prize has anythin to do wit d families past performances,families like d BEM should nt be evicted.l d ike eleshin said,its arranged so dont tell me wat i know.if u were watchin closely on d D-DAY.d opuwaris performed least out of the 3 families.of which dt is d determinant of eviction in d good sense of it.and d main reason d opuwari shd not b d 1 wit d prize,since dt was wat was used in takin d winners among d families dt were up 4 eviction
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by Arcani: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2008
Na you sabi, Enough already, the Opuwari won and nothing can be done
My opinion period!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by larayat(f): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2008
Arcani:

abegi wetin be your own na u post topic.this is a forum its not by force contributing n u dont av 2 let people know u are on nairaland.
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by Arcani: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2008
larayat:

abegi wetin be your own na u post topic.this is a forum its not by force contributing n u don't av 2 let people know u are on nairaland.
I only gave an opinion and thats what the forum is for.
Its not possible to reply a post that one will not be recognized in nairaland.
I never crucified you on your opinion, why do the same to me.
I simply appreciate the Opuwaris
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by eleshin(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2008
the most unfortunate thing is that they dont give a hoot about the response of the pple,they knew from the begining that the olaniran family had a very bright chance winning the 1st prize they nominate them for eviction.also on the grand finally the ebohon family were outstanding but they gave it to the opuwaris,maybe they think nigerians are dumb in their assesment,no wonder they refuse to make public the result of the vote,with this dubious reality show they will achieve the direct opposite of their set goal,on their own it is a form of corporate social responsibilty and also a form of advertisement to increase their acceptability but i bet you they've made for themself more enemies than friends.myself being number one!
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by larayat(f): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2008
Arcani:

I only gave an opinion and thats what the forum is for.
Its not possible to reply a post that one will not be recognized in nairaland.
I never crucified you on your opinion, why do the same to me.
I simply appreciate the Opuwaris
baby am sori i tink i overreacted but everyone knows dat wat happend at d end of d show is bad, very bad.so am i 4given
Re: Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall by jmkbond(f): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2008
Arcani:

.by now u should nt b respondin to dis thread again.as u can see ure d only negative person here.just leave,and stop dt NOTICE ME BEHAVIOR.ati ri ena

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Nollywood Movies? / Free Mobile Dstv Software / Nollywood Actress That Acts Witch Roles Confesses To Being A Witch In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.