Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

The World's Smartest Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The World's Smartest Man (910 Views)

World Smartest Begger / The Smartest Man In The World / World Smartest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Smartest Man by phriz(m): 2:16am On Sep 22, 2008
One night, a Delta twin-engine puddle jumper was flying somewhere above New Jersey. There were five people on board: the pilot, Michael Jordan, Bill Gates, the Dali Lama, and a kid. Suddenly, an illegal oxygen generator exploded loudly in the luggage compartment, and the passenger cabin began to fill with smoke. The cockpit door opened, and the pilot burst into the compartment.

"Gentlemen," he began, "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we're about to crash in New Jersey. The good news is that there are four parachutes, and I have one of them!" With that, the pilot threw open the door and jumped from the plane.

Michael Jordan was on his feet in a flash. "Gentlemen," he said, "I am the world's greatest athlete. The world needs great athletes. I think the world's greatest athlete should have a parachute!" With these words, he grabbed one of the remaining parachutes, and hurtled through the door and into the night.

Bill Gates rose and said, "Gentlemen, I am the world's smartest man. The world needs smart men. I think the world's smartest man should have a parachute, too." He grabbed one, and out he jumped.

The Dali Lama and the kid looked at one another. Finally, the Dali Lama spoke. "My son," he said, "I have lived a satisfying life and have known the bliss of True Enlightenment. You have your life ahead of you; you take a parachute, and I will go down with the plane."

The kid smiled slowly and said, "Hey, don't worry, dude. The world's smartest man just jumped out wearing my backpack."
Re: The World's Smartest Man by Jeovy(m): 5:38am On Sep 22, 2008
hihihihihiihihihihi
Re: The World's Smartest Man by clemcykul(f): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2008
lol grin

hilarious stuff
Re: The World's Smartest Man by Gabry(f): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2008
Jeovy:

hihihihihiihihihihi

Eh Amebo, why you laugh like Spngebob Squarepants? undecided
Re: The World's Smartest Man by MrInfo1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2008
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: The World's Smartest Man by SamMilla1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2008
yahoo boy
Re: The World's Smartest Man by MrInfo1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2008
Till i talk to my lawyer, you get no reply angry
Re: The World's Smartest Man by defemz(m): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2008
Stale stuff. You definitely can do better than this.
Re: The World's Smartest Man by MrInfo1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2008
Na ur soup dey stale
Re: The World's Smartest Man by showbobo(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2008
SAM MILLA:

yahoo boy
who be yahoo boy??me i be google boy smiley
Re: The World's Smartest Man by skfa1: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2008
Jeovy:

hihihihihiihihihihi

Buhehehehe grin
Re: The World's Smartest Man by folahann(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2008
great Joke!
Re: The World's Smartest Man by dreday(m): 12:53am On Sep 24, 2008
@ poster

I'll tell Mr Billy and he'll sue you for all you're worth.
Then,after he give me egunje.
Aint I smart?
Re: The World's Smartest Man by Scopium: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2008
[size=13pt]It's a nice stale tale[/size]

(1) (Reply)

I'm your Damn Role Model. . Hahahaaaa! / Is Joke Telling Just Another Big Way Of Lying? / Bode: Ti Bi Nko?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.