Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,865 members, 7,841,246 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Travel To Singapore Without Legal Papers And Regreat ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Singapore Without Legal Papers And Regreat ! (785 Views)

My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore / Nigerians Now Require Visa To Singapore! / How Do I Obtain A Visa To Singapore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Singapore Without Legal Papers And Regreat ! by visionsen(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2008
Recently on my way back from China l passed through Singapore to know wetin dey.
l was suprised to meet not a few of our guys stranded there. On inqireing l found out that some of us are still being deceived by dubious travel agents who claim people can go to that Country and play football or live without legal papers.
Many people fell for the sweet talk that Nigerian passports are visa free there. Yes visa free but for only fifteen days on arrival and after that you are on your own, be warned hardly will you get an extension. Be you a skilled person or not.
Life can be terrible there if you jet out like a novice[b][/b] shocked.
For more info about travel there e-mail me visionsen@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Exchanging Visits / Register For Two 2nights Beach Experience For All Students / Nigerians In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.