Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Is Kingibe's Exit For The Good Of Yaradua's Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kingibe's Exit For The Good Of Yaradua's Government? (716 Views)

Bukola Saraki, James Ibori, Kingibe, Others Framed Iyabo For Corruption—Obasanjo / 'Baba Gana Kingibe' The Running mate Who Betrayed MKO Abiola. / Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Kingibe's Exit For The Good Of Yaradua's Government? by ifihearam: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,following the sack of the former SGF KIngibe,i strongly believe that it is of the good of the presidency and the nation at large because if we have to go back to history,Kingibe is over ambitious and not need in the cabinet of this present dispensation,little wonder the former president did not want him in this government.Let me quickly tell you for free that Kingibe made use of his former office to run down Yaradua;s government by maxomising the opportunity of the President's ill health,instead of covering loopholes he is opening wounds.

It was also speculated that he made moves to the former military president and some Emirs in the north to campaign fo himslef considering the il health of his boss,we should not also forget that it was because he lost the Presidentila bid in the 1993 presidentila election from SDP,hencd he was settled with the vice position.To show is true colours he immediately jumped from the democratic camp to the military head of state hence he served as the minister of internal and external affairs during Abacha's time. D you now see why your president couldnot trust this man,i strongly agree with his termonation and i believe more bad eggs will roll

(1) (Reply)

A Day At The Passport Office / The Presidency, Pls Stop D Killings In The Niger Delta, U Are D Cause! / Biafran Agitators Disrupt Igbo Day In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.