Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,428 members, 7,958,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Buhari's Wife In Adultery Deal With Abacha's Brother. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Wife In Adultery Deal With Abacha's Brother. (2489 Views)

President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) / Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. / Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Wife In Adultery Deal With Abacha's Brother. by tumfulu: 1:18am On Sep 23, 2008
unbeleivable.

Wetin our ears no go ear o.
Re: Buhari's Wife In Adultery Deal With Abacha's Brother. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2008
proof
Re: Buhari's Wife In Adultery Deal With Abacha's Brother. by Trends: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2008
http://odili.net/news/source/2006/jan/16/301.html

Be careful where you get your stories!
Re: Buhari's Wife In Adultery Deal With Abacha's Brother. by DeepZone: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2008

http://odili.net/news/source/2006/jan/16/301.html

Be careful where you get your stories!

It depends on the wife in play here. Is it the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 10th wife that died?
Re: Buhari's Wife In Adultery Deal With Abacha's Brother. by Jakumo(m): 5:52am On Sep 24, 2008
This is indeed a sad day for Buhari, Nigeria's former military tyrant and mass murderer.

After launching twenty-five FAILED attempts to recapture his lost glory as Nigeria's Maximum Leader, it must be a truly devastating blow for Buhari to discover the house-boy humping his excellencies wife in the undergrowth of his garden.

If his series of comical FAILED attempts to become a Nigerian dictator do not constitute sufficient grounds to commit suicide, then being cuckolded by an illiterate, fly-infested cow-herder SURELY MUST provide the impetus for Buhari to do the right thing and jump in the path of a speeding big rig.

Buhari's suicide note could read as follows :  Pellow Kwantiri man.  Me I no can gree fwa maiguard to pork am fwa my wife, so me I go killam myself, go fwa Allah bottom and find am fwa NEW wife when no can open leg anyhow.  Allau Hackbar !
Re: Buhari's Wife In Adultery Deal With Abacha's Brother. by bilymuse: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2008
Rubbish
pls moderator move it to romance section
Re: Buhari's Wife In Adultery Deal With Abacha's Brother. by vwvw(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2008
simply balderdash, u dont need a degree in rocket science to know there is no truth here, http://connectafrica.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Probe: Fashola In Trouble As Efcc Arrests Olowolofe Olatunji / Cecilia Ibru Very Ill:can't Make Jail Unless She's Allowed 2 Serve From Home / Cause Of Third World War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.