Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Php Developers for Sn Site! OR Are you a proffessional and can write well - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Php Developers for Sn Site! OR Are you a proffessional and can write well (615 Views)

Sterlingbank Site Or Server? What's The Problem In Your Area / Vacancy For A Proffessional Accountant / Job Opportunities For Someone Who Can Write Well? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Php Developers for Sn Site! OR Are you a proffessional and can write well by IBEXY(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2008
Can you code in PHP? Are u good in any of the popular content management systems? Can you sit for hours debugging code? Can you afford to take a gamble with a brand new site that may or may not make. Don't go rushing, this is not a full time job but a venture into the unknown and a trial thing. Its like a hobby thing. Provided you can dedicate a few hours a day and are ready to gamble that the site will take off big time one day then respond to this by mailing me at contact9ja@yahoo.co.uk.

OR

Are you a professional and can write very well about your area of study? Doctors, nurses, IT practitioners? Do you think you can write good enough to get people coming back for more? Same conditions as above. If interested, contact me at: contact9ja@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Dis Is Real.u Can Withdraw Ur Money Immediately.these Are What To Do: 1. Open Gmail Acc At Www.gmail / Work At Home! Retire In 60 Days! Be A Millionaire! Invest Smartly. / Pleeease! I Need An Ssce Job In Any Firm At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.