Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,652 members, 7,865,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Advise Needed Very Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advise Needed Very Urgent (647 Views)

Personal Assistant Needed VERY URGENT / Personal / Huawei's Test/interview Hints Needed Very Urgently ! ! ! Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Very Urgent by mimimimi(f): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2008
hello nairalanders,

Am a lady,i need your advise on this,i am working but the job is not like before,it is shaking and they are really sacking people now,but i dont pray that will be my portion anyway.my advise is that i have 500k and am thinking of getting a shop and buy hair products like weavons,attachment,relaxer,hair creme, shampoo e.t.c and get a reliable sales girl to be there.Whenever i close from office i will go there and check the stocks,so that in case anything happen i can have something to fall back on.The advise i need is that i want to know if this is really good for me or i can do another profitable business with the 500k
Re: Advise Needed Very Urgent by deewizzle(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2008
i think dat is okay but i advice you also work hard in your office so u can av two sources of income, I pray God will help you. Its well
Re: Advise Needed Very Urgent by adslan: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2008
Hey sweety,
Kudos to you first and i thanks God that i read ur speculations word.well wat i will like to tell first is faith, so far you dont pray that why ur working place in office is shaking, if you pray u wont be sack.i love ur word but if u like me to give you physical advice you can contact me on 08055463122 or 037773638, i can help you out, am Ade by name and i work as Computer and Network Enginner, if i were you i will stay with God, cos i personally i need a help for money to start a little business, am still looking for a Job, there is a way out that u wont be sack i promise u, but call me and i will tell u that fact,
Re: Advise Needed Very Urgent by foye57(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2008
hi lady.thats wise thinkin on ur part.i suggest u go ahead with ur plans n hopefully nothin will happen at ur place.pls be careful of those willing to help with nothin down if u understand what i mean.all d best in ur endeavors.
Re: Advise Needed Very Urgent by tundebabzy: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2008
Good thinking. Be wary of those wanting to help you secretely. Meanwhile, i think its a good idea but it takes more effort than you think. You have to seriously monitor the business otherwise you might throw your 500k into the wind. thats why some people say its better to mind your own businesses (no pun intended). Put in place serious controls and be very watchfull and alert because of the things that salesgirls do. If possible, get a good accountant (chartered accountant) to advice you.
You will not be sacked but i think its also time you start thinking about mutual funds and stocks. Stocks might not be a good idea now because share prices are tumbling and this may take another couple of months to start picking up again but they still remain a good long term option. Also,start making arrangements to add value to yourself like getting a higher degree,a professional degree and be generally hardworking.This helps so that even if one eventually loses a job (GOD FORBID and it will not be your portion in JESUS name!), you will still have relevance and be marketable in the job market.
Your idea is not a bad one. Just make sure you monitor the business well, make sure you put in a lot of devotion to it. Also start making arrangements for getting a higher degree or professional certification. And also try to buy stocks or mutual funds. Mutual funds are a better option. If you don't know about mutual funds,check online or ask friends. I invest by buying mutual funds and i use ARM.
Good luck and keep looking unto GOD.
Re: Advise Needed Very Urgent by aeeabdul: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2008
my dear u wont be sack and dont call any body to help u out cos of fraud and theft, but also u could invest your money in stocks or buy a property so that it wont take so much of ur time while you work.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Forex From Grass To Grace / An It Firm Looking For 25 Graduate For Immediate Employment / Vacancy: Compliance / Internal Control Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.